What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

PJ

First Grade
Hobbit 3.

Far better than the first 2 but way behind LOTR.

By god jackson can drag a movue out with meaningless rubbish. Could easily have been 40 mins shorter.

some11

Referee
Whiplash.

This is up there with Nightcrawler as having one of the most f**ked up antagonists/anti-heros in film.

A film less about music and more about obsession and conviction.

some11

Referee
American Sniper - enjoyed it for what it is, no doubt a bunch of people got their panties in a twist about it though.

Birdman - a two hour adventure that doesn't let up.

thorson1987

Coach
The Imitation Game - Quality film.

Big Hero 6 - Took the kids to the movies this morning to watch it. Loved it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
American Sniper - Interesting insight into the mental toll war takes on a person. Liked it a lot

Dumb and dumber to - As expected, not as good as the first but had some genuine funny moments

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Stuck at home due to the rain so watched a few today..

Gone Girl- farrrrrk that chick is scary enough to turn you gay, good movie though 8/10

The Maze Runner- The storyline to this movie borderlines on geniused but I actually didn't mind this haha.... Ending was also kind of dumb but it does lead into the sequel which from the lead in could be pretty interesting or it could just get super geniused anyways this one was a 6/10

Sex Tape- Absolute garbage 1/10

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Big Hero 6. I've watched it approx 3 times with the kids this weekend lol

its quite a good movie. Any dad's out there I'd highly recommend taking the kids to watch this..perfect excuse to see it lol.

Bazzi

First Grade
Into the Woods, enjoyable film. Meryl Streep is a great actress. Just thought it should have ended earlier when the Prince & Princess were parading through the street, it dragged on after that.

The Water Diviner, surprisingly good for an Aussie film.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Watched Birdman. The way it's shot is really impressive and I can appreciate the performances but the movie as a whole didn't really grab me.

Latest posts