What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Eelementary

Post Whore
With the exception of scarface and the Mummy I can't think of any remakes that surpass the original. ...and if you thought the Carrie remake was bad ...try this one on for size lol

View attachment 44546

I don't know, man - "The Last Of The Mohicans" is technically a remake, and it is a brilliant film.

Karl Urban's "Dredd" was way better than Stallone's, too.

What a blast from the past! I never saw it though. Is it good in a bad movie way?
It was a smash in the very early 80s.
ReWatched it a few years ago .
Like a lot of the movies that were considered great back then ( class of 84 is one & couldn't believe how bad it was when I rewatched ) , it wasn't as great as I remember .lol could be im aging not as good as some movies .
Still it was very relatable back then .

Still a good watch & some great lines come out of this .

Generalzod

Immortal
It was a smash in the very early 80s.
ReWatched it a few years ago .
Like a lot of the movies that were considered great back then ( class of 84 is one & couldn't believe how bad it was when I rewatched ) , it wasn't as great as I remember .lol could be im aging not as good as some movies .
Still it was very relatable back then .

Still a good watch & some great lines come out of this .
Class of 1984 I remember that movie micheal J Fox was in that film. Teacher Teacher lol, remember there was a sequel to this movie where the teachers where robots lol

Class of 1984 I remember that movie micheal J Fox was in that film. Teacher Teacher lol, remember there was a sequel to this movie where the teachers where robots lol
I loved it in the 80s .
Then when I watched about 2 years ago .
Lol what an ordinary movie .
Prob the 2 movies from that era that I could rewatch over are
Porkies ..lol a classic .the Lassie gym scene is my fave .
& the Wanderers .

bileduct

Coach
Shocking truth bomb: you'd have to have the mind of a child to think the originals were great.

Either that, or you saw them before you were 7 and have irrationally strong nostalgia.
This is just silly bud. Even Rogert Ebert gave A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back four stars.