What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the better forward pack?

Who has the better forward pack?

• Total voters

Timbo

Staff member
I would genuinely like to apologize to Sharkies fans.

This thread was made because of the way Bunnies fans go on about their nuffy pack.

Sharks and Raiders are the two best packs this year.

BunniesMan

Immortal

This thread was made because of the way Bunnies fans go on about their nuffy pack.

The Sharks are a spoon contender. They have 1 or 2 decent forwards. Backrowers that is. They have no props. They have a decent backrow surrounded by 13 nuffys.

Von

Juniors
I thought the Raiders had a very good pack last year.
Adding to the pack this year with Cooma boy Brett White, makes them even stronger.
Probably the best in the comp. As much as I respect Tongue, he is getting on a bit and is not a hooker.

The Sharks pack is also very good....expecting Cronulla to be big improvers this year.

Re: Souths pack...Burgess is about the only one that could squeeze into the other 2 packs.

The Sharks are a spoon contender. They have 1 or 2 decent forwards. Backrowers that is. They have no props. They have a decent backrow surrounded by 13 nuffys.

Their front row is better than 50uths. Snowden played Origin last year in case you forgot, and definitely didn't look out of place. Douglas also could play in the next couple of years.

And yes I believe this CURRENT (with the addition of Smith) pack at Cronulla could dominate others. It's their halves and backs that are the problem. That should sound familar

Galeforce

Bench
Please no more cheap talk , action is what counts. 2011 actual will reveal all.
just like history and past action has shown Souths as the champion club of all time.

For 2011 A key defining game is round 1 . I believe Roosters will have a miserable 2011 , regardless , Souths will win that encounter.
You can quote me !!

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Canberra have souths covered in the front row easily.

Souths have Canberra covered in the backrow easily.

Would also take Luke over any of Canberra's hookers.

BunniesMan

Immortal
1 eyed tezza, your pathetic. You're talking to someone you've gone to the trouble of putting on your ignore list. Firstly, I consider being put on your ignore list by you as a sign that you simply lost arguments to me over and over and couldn't take it anymore. It's a sign of me being more intelligent than you.

Secondly, if you are going to ignore me, stop replying to me and stop mentioning me. You only make yourself look like a wanker.

DJShaksta

First Grade

No apology required Timbo.
It's funny reading Bunniestard saying that our props - arguably 2 of the best young props in the game - are nobodies.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Their front row is better than 50uths. Snowden played Origin last year in case you forgot, and definitely didn't look out of place. Douglas also could play in the next couple of years.

And yes I believe this CURRENT (with the addition of Smith) pack at Cronulla could dominate others. It's their halves and backs that are the problem. That should sound familar

This.
Hopefully Flanno brings more attack to the table than Sticky.
If our backs play half as well as our forwards we'll be playing semi finals footy this year.

cb4

First Grade
Good one f**k-knuckle. This is the first time I've ever heard anything about that.

And for f**k's sake go and learn how to speak English. The word is "you're", a contraction for "you are", not "your", which is the possessive form of the third person pronoun. Though I do realise how difficult it would be for you shire dwelling redneck scum. Too busy rioting against non-English speakers to bother about the fact they can't speak it very well themselves.

When all you can be in life is a human spell checker, you sir, are a failure!

Jason Maher

Immortal
A Sharks fan calling me a failure? Well, I guess you'd be well qualified to judge.

By the by, Snowden and Douglas sh*t on Asotasi and Stuart from a great height as a front row pairing.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Can we please stop hating on each other and redirect it towards Bunniestard and the souffs forward pack.

Cheers

no name

Coach
1 eyed tezza, your pathetic. You're talking to someone you've gone to the trouble of putting on your ignore list. Firstly, I consider being put on your ignore list by you as a sign that you simply lost arguments to me over and over and couldn't take it anymore. It's a sign of me being more intelligent than you.

Secondly, if you are going to ignore me, stop replying to me and stop mentioning me. You only make yourself look like a wanker.

Why are you replying to him?
He can't read what you are saying you dipsh!t!
:lol:

franklin2323

Immortal
Raiders by far Souths pack is all dumb, Lazy players. All is needed for Canberra to have a perfect pack is an offloading/Ballplaying backrower and a decent hooker.

On the otherhand South except for Lowe just want a big hit and bludge in the backs for 80% of the game