What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

gypsy

Bench
MG, he was more of an all rounder, not mainly a shoulder.

Lol. Some opinions on here are funny. SBW was more than a shoulder, he had the best offload going, a great step and was the fastest bulldog over 40 metres. Bit more than a shoulder.
Anyway, each to their own ;-)

Loudstrat

Coach
MG, he was more of an all rounder, not mainly a shoulder.

Lewis or Lockyer
Lewis. Not many ex Kangaroo wingers turn into great 5/8s and end up one of the first backrowers picked for the blues in Origin!

Bull Bailey or Ryles?

Last edited:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Luke Bailey has been a terrific Front-rower in his career, and he's better than Ryles. When he first came on the scene I thought Bailey could be one of the best, but injury and other factors laid waste to that. Still, GC did the right thing building a forward pack around him. He's been a natural leader and a tireless worker, even though he never quite reached the heights he should have.

Travis Norton or Ashley Harrison?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Norton was underrated to me, and was glad he was finally recognised being picked for QLD in 2002 having played so well for Bulldogs and also did a great job for the Cowboys.

I think he played in the first Crushers game in 1995.

Speaking of Crushers players:

Craig Teevan or Troy Pezet?

Loudstrat

Coach
Norton was underrated.

Pezet. Any player with a Z in their name is all class in my books.

Les Boyd or Crusher Cleal?

campbo

Juniors
Costigan. He has been a big part of QLD's dominance.

Hasler or Toovey (as players obviously - I have never seen Dessie play)

Haffa

Well Toovey did force Hasler out of Half-back and into a utility role. Hated him except when he wore blue.

Damien Chapman or Jamie Olejenik

Latest posts