What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach for 2015 on

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach from 2015 on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cagey Mac

Bench
I agree Godz in regards to Taylor but my point is people will go off at Doust if he appoints Taylor and not Mary. Doust can't win whichever way he goes.

He could
1. Appoint himself! If you're going to he hated, why not take the money too:sarcasm:
2. Appoint this Forum to coach by committee. Think of the blood!
2. Appoint me :D
3. Appoint someone who can count!
That's enough
I just wanted to be the 1000th reply :lol:

Como Connection

First Grade
Could not agree more. Penrith are a great model. In 2011 Steve Georgallis took over on an interim basis and did an ok job. Instead of keeping him on, Penrith appointed Ivan Cleary on a long deal - a talented, vibrant coach with several years NRL coaching experience and decent results under his belt. We should follow this model and appoint one of Ivan's old teammates from Norths: Jason Taylor
NO

I agree Godz in regards to Taylor but my point is people will go off at Doust if he appoints Taylor and not Mary. Doust can't win whichever way he goes.

Did anyone watch Sterlo last week and hear what Duges had to say about the previous coach? He said that the players where just turning up and doing the basics to make first grade. Now that Mary is in he is challenging them more and making them earn their position. That made me sick to the stomach and wonder how the board would let this go on for that long under Price? Shows how much they pay attention to what is happening outside the office. Goes to show that not much had to be done to improve on the previous coach so although Mary has improved the side he really did not have to do that much it appears.

Doust can't win whichever way he goes?

That's self inflicted, a result of his own incompetence.

What a mess this club is in.

OV

possm

Coach
So now the top three coach's voted for by members are out of the race:

Bennett - to the Broncos.
Henry - to the Titans.
Bellamy - to retire at the end of the 2016 season.

Mary - wants the job.
Sheens - has met with Doust but no comment.
Taylor - has he put his hand up?
B Smith - the Club does not want him.
Daley - said he does not want the job.
Young - was never in the race.

Griffin - not in the Poll but may end up being a contender.
Brown - has said he does not want to return. Maybe he will change his mind if we OUST DOUST.

I can't see an announcement being made until Sheens has settled with the Tigers. Maybe Doust has got him cheaper because of the double pay.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Still want someone outside the club. Mary has improved things considerably but we lost to Manly and the Rorters. Don't think its unfair to say some recent wins were against destressed teams... Origin, the mess the Tigers are in ...

Latest posts