What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach for 2015 on

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach from 2015 on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BalmainBoy_1969

Juniors
G'day all. Just registered today and making my first post, so please go easy on me. Although I'm a Balmain boy at heart, the Dragons have always been a very close second. I Just want to throw my hat into the ring and nominate sheensy as a good option (barring benji concerns of course) as a potential coach. I that know he has had his moments, good and bad, but one thing you can't deny is that he's a "people person". He has a way about him that tends to brings the best out in his team.

If if did happen, and he and Benji clicked.......look out NRL. What do you think?

jenninga

First Grade
G'day all. Just registered today and making my first post, so please go easy on me. Although I'm a Balmain boy at heart, the Dragons have always been a very close second. I Just want to throw my hat into the ring and nominate sheensy as a good option (barring benji concerns of course) as a potential coach. I that know he has had his moments, good and bad, but one thing you can't deny is that he's a "people person". He has a way about him that tends to brings the best out in his team.

If if did happen, and he and Benji clicked.......look out NRL. What do you think?

Said before I was impressed with Sheens after meeting him after a game where he was waiting for the NRMA to come and he took the time to chat and was pleasant,as anyone knows if your car is stuffed and in a similar position we would be in a foul mood.
Only think that these days sometimes the game can go past you despite having all the experience .

jenninga

First Grade
Sheens has used the old 'want to concentrate on the 4 nations 'line in knocking back the scum coaching job.
Could it really mean 'I have committed to another club for 2015 ' so no thanks.

TheRev

Coach
I may have a spanner in the works.. Had a dream last night in a beach setting (Wollongong?), where Nathan Brown and 2 unnamed dragons players were jogging in red v training jerseys, 1 of the players that I spoke with, looked like a young Darren Treacy.

I cant confirm or deny what this could mean for the club in 2015, but in the interests of full disclosure, there was a 2nd dream that involved 2 models (1 blonde & 1 brunette ), which I don't wish to speculate on as I'm at this point still a married man.

GT0007

Juniors
I may have a spanner in the works.. Had a dream last night in a beach setting (Wollongong?), where Nathan Brown and 2 unnamed dragons players were jogging in red v training jerseys, 1 of the players that I spoke with, looked like a young Darren Treacy.

I cant confirm or deny what this could mean for the club in 2015, but in the interests of full disclosure, there was a 2nd dream that involved 2 models (1 blonde & 1 brunette ), which I don't wish to speculate on as I'm at this point still a married man.

I had exactly the same dream without Brown or the other players lol

possm

Coach
With Sheens nocking back the Sharks offer this week and Bennett seeming more likely to stay at Newcastle, I feel it is Sheens is now the most likely. However, I really would like it to be Bennett.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
With Sheens nocking back the Sharks offer this week and Bennett seeming more likely to stay at Newcastle, I feel it is Sheens is now the most likely. However, I really would like it to be Bennett.

I reckon if Emperor Bennett knocks us back, we may see Mary given a 1 year contract until other top liners are better placed for making a play at for 2016 ????
Who knows. Bennett is really hard to get legitimate info on.

bottle

Coach
I'm fearing more and more it will be Sheens.
Some feedback in JA saying some 'big name players' will walk if it is.
As if there weren't enough compelling reasons for it not to be. We are light on 'big name players' as it is. We can do without any wanting out.

jenninga

First Grade
I'm fearing more and more it will be Sheens.
Some feedback in JA saying some 'big name players' will walk if it is.
As if there weren't enough compelling reasons for it not to be. We are light on 'big name players' as it is. We can do without any wanting out.

Wouldn't our 'big name players' be consulted about a possible coach,pretty sure this is a usual practice these days,could be wrong though.

blacksafake

First Grade
Wouldn't our 'big name players' be consulted about a possible coach,pretty sure this is a usual practice these days,could be wrong though.

Haven't they all been telling the press that Mary is the man for the job for the last three weeks :)

GT0007

Juniors
I reckon if Emperor Bennett knocks us back, we may see Mary given a 1 year contract until other top liners are better placed for making a play at for 2016 ????
Who knows. Bennett is really hard to get legitimate info on.

That's what I've suggested rather than sign someone long term that is not our 1st choice