What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have heard that Kingston really likes it at the eels and is keen to re-sign which is good to hear.

I honestly don't see where Craig Wing would fit into our team. He has stated he doesn't want to play hooker. DA has said that he sees Keating & Mortimer as our long term halves and Matt Keating is our hooker at the moment.

I doubt Craig Wing would want to come across and play 40 minutes of football at hooker/from the bench.

I think for both parties it is better if Wing stays at Souths. It'll allow us to re-sign Kingston at a fraction of the cost and possibly the likes of Galuvao, Latimore, etc.
I agree, plus we have Mitchell waiting in the wings.

lewiscook

Juniors
so when do people think the signing (if we signing him) happen and be officially announced?

Don't hold your breath.
I reckon AK will sign for one year and then bugger off to the storm after next year, what can ya do...?
lol:x

cgee221

Juniors
so when do people think the signing (if we signing him) happen and be officially announced?

According to the telecrap his future will be revealed within the next fortnight...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Matt Orford would be asking for far to much coin, plus he has the tendency to go missing in big games.

natheel

Coach
Nag I'd rather Mortimer and kk in the halves get them some game time and they will flourish together

Fee

Juniors
According to the telecrap his future will be revealed within the next fortnight...

I heard on the radio a little while ago, that Souths never said he could look elsewhere and that they want him to see out the 2 years on his contract.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
i would bet if we don't get Wing DA will go for Monas not Orford... im thinking DA is looking for a utility playmaker and Wing fits the bill there.... but Monas is next best utility on the market...

natheel

Coach
Souths are 'angerily' denying the rumours LOL maybe they havnt held talks withvwing and this is all bull we r gonna sign another player..... But I had a thought what about gower? Parra went after him when he signed his union contract before

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Souths are 'angerily' denying the rumours LOL maybe they havnt held talks withvwing and this is all bull we r gonna sign another player..... But I had a thought what about gower? Parra went after him when he signed his union contract before

How old is Gower now??
But in saying that probably no older then Wing, Monas or Orford...

stuke

Bench
Gower won't come back. he is making his International debut for Italy in the rah rah and would be earning plent of money for doing a hell a lot of nothing.

ROGUE

Juniors
See i don't really see wing as a HUGE signing, i let my imagination run when rothchild said Huge.The lockyers,thurstons, etc etc are HUGE wing is beneath them somewhat but hey i'm not complaining

Latest posts