What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wing in Parramatta's sights

Eelementary

Post Whore
OK, Ok. Fine. You've twisted my arm. Yes, I know who both players are. It is indeed a half and a centre....

Anthony Mundine and Terry Hill.

Hellsy

Immortal
I'm sorry, but if Craig Wing is the BIG SIGNING TALK then I will be disappointed.
Not saying that I wouldn't support the move, but I wouldn't call it a BIG SIGNING :lol:

Yeah.... I'll stand by my comments of yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Wasn't it a HUUUUGE signing?

To me HUUUUGE in newspaper talk would be Willie Mason... so I'd be quite happy with Wing instead ;-)

But I'm interested in the Monaghan talk... could be a good signing.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Wasn't it a HUUUUGE signing?

To me HUUUUGE in newspaper talk would be Willie Mason... so I'd be quite happy with Wing instead ;-)

But I'm interested in the Monaghan talk... could be a good signing.

Why would Wing not be a huge signing???
This year when we are go well we are going straight up the middle, Wing is great at this, Also he is great at straightening the attack, something we lack!!! and his a current rep player that was one of the shining lights for NSW, 3rd to Hayne and Gidley
Just my opinion!!

Why would Monas be a bigger signing than Wing??? Monas got left out by Manly when Orford got there... and Orford isn't that great!!!

to tell you the truth id take any of them... would rather Wing though!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hardly. Gidley although a great player, had a shocker. Creagh and Farah were easily better then Gidley.

I wouldn't say that...Fit and talented, sure. But a great player?

Karmichael Hunt is a great player. Jarryd Hayne, who had a blinder on the wing with little space, is a great player.

To me, Kurt Gidley is a very good, solid player. Maybe he'd go better at 5/8, because as a fullback he makes Chris Walker look brilliant.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Why would Wing not be a huge signing???
This year when we are go well we are going straight up the middle, Wing is great at this, Also he is great at straightening the attack, something we lack!!! and his a current rep player that was one of the shining lights for NSW, 3rd to Hayne and Gidley
Just my opinion!!

Why would Monas be a bigger signing than Wing??? Monas got left out by Manly when Orford got there... and Orford isn't that great!!!

to tell you the truth id take any of them... would rather Wing though!!

We've signed Poore, one of NSW's best performing Origin forwards and pretty much one of the form forwards in the competition this year, and it was labelled a 'coup' and a 'big deal' but not HUGE. I would think, then, that a 'HUGE' signing would have to be much bigger news than Poore - Wing, although a very good player, doesn't fit that imo.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
We've signed Poore, one of NSW's best performing Origin forwards and pretty much one of the form forwards in the competition this year, and it was labelled a 'coup' and a 'big deal' but not HUGE. I would think, then, that a 'HUGE' signing would have to be much bigger news than Poore - Wing, although a very good player, doesn't fit that imo.

so how is it?? or is it just paper talk?

Latest posts