What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst ground in the NRL to attend.... BROOKVALE!!!! LOL

Worst ground in the NRL...

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As the thread title suggests.

Take everything into account, the team that plays there, facilties, everything, the fans and the general experience... and vote away. You can only vote for ONE ground.

Godz Illa

Coach
Facilities are great, transport is fine, and I've no problems with the teams who play there. But without a doubt it is Telstra Stadium.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Brookvale no contest. sh*t ground, sh*t bogan fans, sh*t to get to.
Then Telstra for its bad view.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Timmah,

Quite clearly, you left out Bluetongue Stadium because there is no way it could possibly be voted the worst ground. Great facilities, great seats, awesome beer (premium!), Eagle Boys pizza, close to transport... All it needs is a regular tenant!

The Colonel

Immortal
Telstra, slightly ahead of Brookvale and Leichhardt. Parking is probably the biggest problem with the latter two, you need a packed lunch and half a day to get to Brooky by public transport.

Wheelsy said:
Brookvale no contest. sh*t ground, sh*t bogan fans, sh*t to get to.

Agreed - transport bad, sub-standard ground. As for the fans I'm a Parra supporter so I supposed I'm biased about Manly fans. ;-)

Before it was redeveloped I would have said Campbelltown. What a cr*pulent experience attending a game there was...

Timmah

Staff member
I actually left out the options "Bluetongue" and "Other" because you can only have 16 poll options :fist:

But you're right :)

Munky

Coach
Shark Park.

A bitch to get to (not to mention the bus driver nearly killing us both times I've been there.)

A mound which poses as a hill, also Penrith lost both times I've been there.

WIN Stadium is pretty bad, for a $30 seat I had zero leg room and was in pain for the trip home because of it.

Timmah

Staff member
BTW, you should really only vote if you've been to the ground.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
cumberlandsashes81 said:
Before it was redeveloped I would have said Campbelltown. What a cr*pulent experience attending a game there was...

It still is.

but its not the worst ground.

Telstra Stadium, mainly for its view and atmosphere

Penrith Stadium is shocking.

Wilco

Juniors
We need multiple options so that I can vote for Telstra, Liechardt, Campbelltown, Brookvale, Shark Park and CUA!

Besides Telstra the others are bad because of their facilities and location, Telstra is bad because of its atmosphere.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Telstra easily, horrible ground to watch league. Brookie I don't mind, has a bit of a carnival atmosphere

Timmah

Staff member
On what grounds is Telstra horrible? I've only had one bad viewing experience and that was because I was stuck on the sideline behind a cameraman.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I don't mind Telstra, the only problem being it is too big and at certain points in the ground, you're far too far away from the action. I was about 6 rows from the back on the eastern side level 6 last Wednesday and although the atmosphere up there was great, we were too far away from the action.

In terms of the worst ground in the NRL to attend, I'm leaning towards Brooky. Ordinary ground, ordinary fans and the Knights record there isn't too flash :p

Ice777

Bench
Brookvale for mine. While our own ground Olympic Park may not have the best facilities or be the most rugby league friendly ground viewing wise, when oppostion supporters come to visit aren't treated like a piece of sh*t unlike certain sections at Brookvale. I've been there 3 times now and it gets worse everytime.

ash the bash

Juniors
Telstra stadium hands down..

I can sacrifice a bit of personal comfort for atmoshphere at some the old school grounds..

Latest posts