What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean18

Juniors
Damn i wish i found this thread earlier. Anyway i'm very happy with what we have done during the transfer window, we have bought well in the positions we needed. Just need a back-up striker now with Ngog most likely leaving.

Last edited:

Alpha

Juniors
Liverpool

Ins: Doni, Enrique, Coates, Adam, Henderson, Downing, Bellamy

Outs: Insua, Kyrgiakos, Degen, Ayala, Konchesky, Poulsen, Merieles, Jovanovich, El Zhar, N'Gog.

Loans: Aqualani and Cole out on season long loans who I doubt will return.

HowHigh

Coach
Meireles to Chelsea..
f**k you Chelsea

We needed to keep 1 of Aquilani or Meireles....not happy about letting him go to Chelsea at all..

Alpha

Juniors
very happy plus i'm expecting (or hoping) we have another transfer with Mereiles leaving. Maybe a chelsea player included in the deal not sure

t10do

Juniors
I realise that I may be showing me age..........but this whole thing of "transfer requests" (particularly at the 11th hour..........yeah, Meireles, REALLY THE 11th HOUR).......has me baffled.

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah thats a pretty shit go handing in a transfer request this late.
Oh well, he was becoming one of my favourite players but f**k him now, he can rot with Torres at Chelsea

Sean18

Juniors
A bit disappointed that Meireles is gone, but if he doesn't want to play for LFC then he can f**k off. The thing i don't like is that that we sold him to a top 4 competitor. I just hope Miereles is as good for Chelsea as what Torres is. Also its good we got another striker, now we just need Carroll to play like he did at Newcastle.

Last edited:

feeding frenzy

Juniors
People getting upset about raul leaving baffles me.

He clearly wasnt in Kennys plans he didnt want to be at the club anymore ( even giving the bench the bird after setting up suazrez goal against arsenal ) and for the 15 mil we got its great business.

He was along way down the pecking order behing Lucas , Adam , Henderson , Gerrard .

Its great business Kenny has down very very well this transfer window and im very confident we will retun to the top 4 this season and challenge for the title in coming seasons.

YNWA

t10do

Juniors
Obviously he didn't feature in KD's long term plans, but the only concern I would have is with short term issues. To me Henderson was brought in as a player who will be running our midfield a couple of years down the line....so in a nutshell, would probably rather have a seasoned international playing as of right now. Secondly, the more I hear, the more I hear, the more it sounds like Gerrard's groin is FOOKED. Might it not have been "safer" to let him head to London come January as Gerrard builds up his fitness? Anyways, what happened, happened. Not major loss, but would have been handy squad player........saying that its always good to have players with bite (Spearing) to step in.

Bye Raul!

cb4

First Grade
Spewing, Raul was one of my favourite players.

Did Eden Hazard go to Arsenal?

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Spewing, Raul was one of my favourite players.

Did Eden Hazard go to Arsenal?

Nope he didnt cb.

There is a rumour that part of the loan deal of Cole we have priority of signing Hazard.

We also havent given the number 10 jersey to anyone.

So who knows over christmas we may make a move.

I hope so.

cb4

First Grade
Thats good news, big wraps on him!

I will be in England over Christmas through to March, hitting as many games as possible.

Sean18

Juniors
I really rate Hazard and hope he comes here. If Lille are out of the CL and we are still in the top 4 by January than we might have a good shot at getting him.

Doga

Juniors
Nope he didnt cb.

There is a rumour that part of the loan deal of Cole we have priority of signing Hazard.

We also havent given the number 10 jersey to anyone.

So who knows over christmas we may make a move.

I hope so.

First dibs don't mean jack if the player wants to move elsewhere.

HowHigh

Coach
captainobvious.jpg

Disregard if you're a Liverpool fan

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Thats good news, big wraps on him!

I will be in England over Christmas through to March, hitting as many games as possible.

CB when I was in Europe for water polo i manged to get a few games at Anfield however it is very very hard to get tickets.

cb4

First Grade
CB when I was in Europe for water polo i manged to get a few games at Anfield however it is very very hard to get tickets.

Tell me about it,

I go every year from Christmas to March. I try to get to atleast 5 games in my time there, although the pocket and wallet feel the squeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts