What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
f**kin pathetic
Playing away at stoke isn't an easy game...a draw would have been something but losing just isn't acceptable..

Alpha

Juniors
Carra is becoming a liability, club legend but should be on the bench imo. Also i'm not a fan of the foul merchant Skrtl.

Stoke is easily the most boring team in the EPL defending with 9 players. So frsutrating to watch.

We had a couple of penalty shout's turned down and Suarez should have salavged a point at the end.

Foz

Bench
I actually thought we played quite well.
Stoke rarely threatened and we had the majority of the match.
Our defence is a problem.
Carra does make mistakes and the penalty decision was probably right but a case could be made Carra was fouled first.
Still he should know better.
As for the penalty we didnt get at the end it has me a bit dumbfounded.
You dont raise your arms in defence in the penalty box.
I thought he was trying a charge down.(bit of an exaggeration but why else were his arms raised)
Put it down to a home decision.
No doubt if Stoke do it at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea you know what will happen.

t10do

Juniors
Obviously it sucked to come away with no points, but I think teams (Spurs first) would now right us off at their own peril. One of those days where if I was a coach, I would say we were actually hard done by. should it have been 1-1....probably. Could it have been 3-1... definitely. Lets get one over Spurs.

P.S.-Carroll isn't banging 'em in at the moment.............but wtf is up with Torres. And I dont even mean his lack of gaols. He was a sulk merchant with us, but that 50 odd million looks better an better every time I see him complain these days:D

t10do

Juniors
Carra is becoming a liability, club legend but should be on the bench imo. Also i'm not a fan of the foul merchant Skrtl.

KD has made much more "difficult" decisions in all his years here, and I am sure he is willing to make another straight-forward one. Old Carra may lose the armband and the his spot in the matter of days. He should be keeping a close eye on Coates from now. But saying that, it was not the worst penalty I have seen been given away. A bit soft.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Torres has just been issued a please explain from AVB for dissing Chelski's slow ageing midfield in the press.

He hasn't changed.

Red Bear

Referee
I was concerned about this game but thought we could get a draw. Wasnt counting on a) - an excellent Spurs performance and b) - our side playing with out any brains.

Disgraceful showing, need to play better than that.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
ffs, just as I was given it to a gunners fan at work about losing to blackburn, this bastard bells the bombshell of the flogging we copped ha ha.

Not good enough at all, we are just far too hot and cold still. Kenny please invest the yank cash in our defense please.

t10do

Juniors
I was concerned about this game but thought we could get a draw. Wasnt counting on a) - an excellent Spurs performance and b) - our side playing with out any brains.

Disgraceful showing, need to play better than that.

There is that saying...."we never got into the game". In all honesty, we didn't. I hope it was one of those days because I have not seen us play that poorly for a while. Tails between legs stuff........not really adam though:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts