What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Wheelsy said:
Your entry into other teams threads all the time immediately following a loss is pretty poor NP.

At least I leave my fishing exclusively to the Manchester United thread.
:lol:

Dragooner

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol:

At the ref. Talk about a shocker. That Reading penalty was bullsh*t and Liverpool should have been gifted 2 spot kicks IMO.

I have to admit you guys didnt play the best. That Torres miss did make me laugh. And you were so close on so many occasions.

I still think you gys were very unlucky.

Red Bear

Referee
lol np
arsenal currently down 1-0 at boro
Seriously its pretty obvious your all of 16 years old getting your rocks off coming into our thread

Macca_

Coach
Eddie. said:
Suddenly the Arse look vunerable
Suddenly???

Only a few months ago Arsenal were going to struggle to make Europe next season. Well so the 'experts' said...

Parki

Bench
4-0 this morning...... second round of the champions league awaits

8-0 vs besitkas
4-1 vs porto
4-0 vs marseille

moral of the story..... dont piss rafa off

lolesi

First Grade
Kewell and Torres linked up fantastically this morning, was a very tidy peformance, though Marseille did not really throw up to much, though to be fair, we gave them nothing to work with.

A good win!

fish eel

Immortal
Kewell was great in the first half.

Set up Torres and it was his ball that put Gerrard behind the marseille defence to win that penalty.

Red Bear

Referee
unchanged side vs the mancs

now to leave and shut myself of ffrom the worl until tomorrow when i get a tape of th egame from a friend

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIPPERPOOL 0 - MANCHESTER UNITED 1

HAVE THAT DIRTY SCOUSE CHEATS!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!

:lol:

(Tevez scored by the way, for those interested).

Eddie.

Bench
Man U are a class above Liverpool

They showed why they have won 9 Championships in the last 17 years. They take their opportunites.

Sure Liverpool huffed and puffed and had most of the possession and chances. However Man U were the better side. More quality and the genuine knack of winning without playing at their best.

aqua_duck

Coach
If Tevez does nothing else for the rest of the season I still won't mind, goals against chelsea and liverpool!!!!!!!

lolesi

First Grade
How disappointing...

Fell asleep after 8 minutes haha, that in itself was disappointing.. I thought we had a great chance to get the win, and the 8 minutes i witnessed i thought we started well and it looked promising.

We will get revenge at OT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts