What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HevyDevy

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Ronaldinho can buy his contract out for 12 million actually, but for that price the wages would be ridiculous.

Yeah, apparently Chelski are in the mix for him

Foz

Bench
Outplayed but still alive boys(in fact a great result).
Arsenal had claims of a penalty which a blind man wouldve given and we got out of gaol.
83.40 into the game is interesting though.SBS dont like showing our penalty claims.Why?We know Foster hates us.
Looks like we signed an attacker to defend from Arsenal too.
Would that goal counted if it went in?
Love the offside rule.
61-39 possession
13(5)-4(4)shots
6-3 corners
yellows and reds 0-0 take note you English refs.

Foz

Bench
Sorry for the abbreviated report but I wrote a report and I got logged out or something.Frustrating.

Ridders

Coach
in a normal game yes, but the way that ref was officiating, you'd have to basically shoot someone to draw a penalty. I don't really mind it tho, he was consistent for the entire game and if my memory stands me correct, he didn't give a single yellow card in the game.

Foz

Bench
gunning_for_panthers said:
And a penalty should of been given to Arsenal.

I wrote that.(you must of missed it)
Said a blind man wouldve given it.

Forgot the main stat.
Goals 1-1.(might be handy)
Kuyt got ours(and was the culprit behind the non penalty).
Or was it an own goal?Really it was Gerrards anyway no matter who scored it.
With the stats its Arsenal mentioned first.
Shows their domination.
Bet a few of these will be turned around next week.

Ridders

Coach
She's got a show about her on FOX8 about going to LA, guess i don't need to tune in anymore lol.

HevyDevy

Coach
Certainly should have been a penalty, but hey - it makes up for the dive by Francis Jeffers a few years back that was given.

And I must admit there is no better sight than Arsene Wenger looking frustrated.

:lol:

Foz

Bench
Ridders said:
She's got a show about her on FOX8 about going to LA, guess i don't need to tune in anymore lol.
Didnt realise that was her.
I was watching a bit of that show the other day but I couldnt handle that old whingey model.
Might tune in again now.

Ridders

Coach
I remember on the show she said she was hesitant to move to LA because of her bf back in England. Boy the last person i was thinking of would have been crouch.

A perfect solution for her would be if Crouch were to join Becks in the MLS at the Galaxy :sarcasm:

Tyler Durden

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
And I must admit there is no better sight than Arsene Wenger looking frustrated.

:lol:

his stunned look after bendtner cleared the footy off liverpool's line was priceless :lol:

Dragooner

Bench
Bendtner was onside as a matter a fact, the game should have kept playing, Hypiia was keeping him onside, so if he let it past it would have/should have counted.

Foz

Bench
Bendtner was onside as a matter a fact, the game should have kept playing, Hypiia was keeping him onside, so if he let it past it would have/should have counted.

Hypiia and .......you need a second defender because Bendtner was certainly a lot closer to the goals than the Liverpool keeper Reina.

Which brings me to a point I've had a whinge about for a while.
An Arsenal player(maybe Abedeyor whoever doesnt matter)and a Liverpool player were both back behind the goal line and out of play.
The Arsenal man didnt get back in time onto the field before this event occurred and he wouldnt of had any effect on the game anyway.
However if that defender who was out with him makes it back onto the field your right Bendtner is then onside even though the Liverpool player has nothing to do with what was going on.Its better for him to stay behind the goal line with the Arsenal man if you get what I'm saying.
My question is did that Liverpool player make it back onto the field and if so was he in front level or behind Bendtner?
End result doesnt matter because of what happened but as a defender it annoys me.
It happened to Roma in that last Champions League round(Madrid I think)where their defender was running back,got back quicker than the attacker who was walking back because he had no effect on the play and Roma got caught out and Madrid got a real lucky goal(IMO).

Foz

Bench
Played Arsenal again last night in a Premier League match and again it ended 1-1.
Rafa only made 8 changes from the Champions League side and Arsenal 5.
We played ok and did well to keep them out.
They did score though and again we conceded from a set piece-dead ball situation.There is a recurring theme here.
Crouch scored for us.
Rafa did bring Gerrard on with 15mins to go and Torres about 5 mins later and Arsenal made a couple of changes as well.
Thought it was a lacklustre game but it probably meant a bit more to Arsenal than us.They get a crack at Manure after our Champions League game so if they happened to win that they'd be back in the scheme of things.
Stats
Shots On Arsenal 6-4
Shots Off Liverpool 7-2
Free Kicks 10 all
Yellow Cards Liverpool 2 Arsenal 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts