What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WireMan

Bench
Gillett doesn't know his a**hole from his earhole when it comes to Liverpool.

Silly Yank should stick to his Titanium Power Mac 3 or whatever he does.
This git said the same thing this time last season and look how well we played towards the end.
The sooner he sells his stake to Amir Bin Sal Aladdin Ackbar Hassin Ali Acheem jr. or whoever, the better off Liverpool will be.
IN RAFFA WE TRUST……

Is that the end when Rafa had already blown it or the end when he drew at Stoke because he decided not to attack?

What have the owners done so wrong? No-one actually believed they were gonna build as stadium for free (did they?), they have backed Rafa in the transfer market, he spent £40million last summer. Who left because of the owners not paying them (Alonso leaving is at Rafas door)?

One win in Istanbul and Rafa is bullet proof it seems.

Not saying this as a United fan having a pop (ok the first sentance was... ;-)). I am curious about why Rafa is held up in such high esteem, and the owners so hated. I know why the Glaziers are hated, and if Gillett and Hicks are hated for them reasons then fair enough.

Dude that's a cheap shot..............But then again, you are a Man-U supporter just leading by Fergie’s example.

We all know why we lost it last year.
Too many draws at home. That doesn't just come down to Raffa, but he defo played his part.

By no means is he invincible or omnipotent in the eyes of Reds supporters. Just look at the stance some take on his penchant for zonal marking, departure of Xabi Alonso, retention of Lucas and he's at times bizarre match day selections.

Bottom line is, for me anyway is I believe in him. I really think we're not far off the pace. If it clicks like it did last year, it will be one of the best races in years.

WireMan

Bench
Dude that's a cheap shot..............But then again, you are a Man-U supporter just leading by Fergie’s example.

We all know why we lost it last year.
Too many draws at home. That doesn't just come down to Raffa, but he defo played his part.

By no means is he invincible or omnipotent in the eyes of Reds supporters. Just look at the stance some take on his penchant for zonal marking, departure of Xabi Alonso, retention of Lucas and he's at times bizarre match day selections.

Bottom line is, for me anyway is I believe in him. I really think we're not far off the pace. If it clicks like it did last year, it will be one of the best races in years.

The race to 19!! Its ON!!!! :D

Half the fun of watching football is supporting a guy from your team against all others. Take United fans and Fergie, Beckham, Ronaldo etc. Or your lot with Stevie me, Carra or Rafa etc.

Goes to show, common sense has no part in football!! :D

Now anyway... I hope for your sakes Aquilani is good, and Torres doesn't pull a hammy. If that happens you will have fun in the Europa league next year. ;-)

We'll see dude.

You lot are at Anfield in a couple of weeks.... And if my memory services me correctly you lot didn't register a single point against us last year.

2008/09 Head to head:
Liverpool 6 Goals - Man-u 2.

image-5-for-manchester-united-v-liverpool-gallery-969550599.jpg

WireMan

Bench
of a guy who still hasn't won the league, or any league.

Still, i'm sure Vidic was gutted later when he collected his medals. ;-)

Ridders

Coach
El Nino's time will come.

And don't worry about medals. I'm sure that Euro 2008 medal looks lovely on display.

Last edited:

Foz

Bench
Bad News Day.No Gerrard or Torres V Sunderland.Dont know how long either will be out for either.No takeover by the Saudi Prince yet.
Couple of big games this week too.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Go the balloon!

I tell you what if Torres and Gerrard were both missing for the season Liverpool would finish in the bottom half of the table. You wouldn't feed the likes of Lucas and Babel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts