What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Fox Sports are saying the balloon was thrown onto the pith by a Scouser fan

Yeah, the massive Liverpool logo on it gave that away...

It's on youtube, some kid hit the beach ball directly on to the pitch. Anyone who's been to the cricket knows that you hit it BACK into the crowd... amateur.

Tom Shines

First Grade
lol1.gif

pantherz9103

First Grade
Had a feeling we'd lose with that team. Pretty dire to stay up for that sh*te, wish I hadn't sacrificed sleep for that. If we can beat Man U next week with Torres and Gerrard back then the season is still on, a loss and its goodbye 09-10 and maybe goodbye CL place.

I blame the owners more than Rafa.

Red Bear

Referee
haha Spurs? Even if we dont get a CL space there is no way spurs will be there.

Im pretty confident we'll get a spot there, Agger is only just back Aquilani to come in and everyone knows how good Gerrard and Torres are, Arsenal will fade, United arent as good a squad as previous seasons and City i can see fading also. It's Chelseas title to lose this year IMO(although they did a good job against Villa last night)

Red Bear

Referee
2-1 loss to Lyon in the Champions League, Gerrard went off after 25 minutes which doesnt look good although it could have been precautionary. Pretty average performance in the second half, although Kelly was good. Bennayoun got the goal for us, conceded the second goal from lyon in the 2nd minute of injury time, team doesnt look like they have any confidence at the moment, fiorentina seem to destroy our confidence a few weeks back.

Ridders

Coach
My Lucas theory still stands. Take Lucas out of the side and play with 10 men, is there a big difference? f**k he's ordinary.

Foz

Bench
Dont think Gerrard was precautionary unfortunately.Agree 100 per cent on Lucas.Why did Rafa replace Yossi?He was the only one left who had the ability to put the ball in the back of the net.
Boy do we need Torres and Gerrard back and even Johnson.Hope Agger's not injured again too.
Manure and Arsenal coming up and we dont look like we could beat anyone at the moment.We arent top 4 material at present.
Counting the days to January.

Red Bear

Referee
In positive news, aquilani played for the reserves the other night, got through 15-20 minutes unscathed and played pretty well apparently.
Why would Agger be injured, no reports of that are there?

Ridders

Coach
Anything that see's Lucas get less playing time is positive news.

I'm assuming Aquilani will just slot alongside Mascherano in midfield.

Red Bear

Referee
You would think so, what with him being alonsos replacement and all (not much help when the season is just about shot already)

Ridders

Coach
Very good win by Liverpool. I thought they definitely outplayed United.

I actually thought Torres was looking quite unfit and had a reasonable game, but that finish was superb.

I thought Mascherano, Carragher and Yossi were all immense.

Even Lucas had a decent game :crazy:

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
The 1st half was better than the 2nd half to watch. It was end to end, heartstopper material for the opening 45 minutes, whereas the remainder of the game Liverpool looked much more in control. Great if you're a Reds fan, but not so entertaining if you were a neutral observer.

Hopefully this kick-starts our season and we don't bring it all undone by losing to Fulham in the dying seconds next weekend! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts