What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WireMan

Bench
Wow what a goal from Babel!

One thing tonight has highlighted is just how useless Lucas and Voronin are.

Awful performance overall despite the fact that it looks like we might sneak through with a win with 5 minutes remaining.

The one thing you should never post!!

Its all your fault. "HevyDevy the Jinxy" is your new name from now on! :D

Voronin is just not good enough, Lucas if given time could be a useful squad player, he is being asked to replace Alonso though which isn't easy.

Foz

Bench
Might sound strange considering we drew and were assisted by a penalty we shouldnt of got but I thought we played pretty well.Really we dominated the game and I cant remember Birmingham having a chance in the second half.They only had a few in the match and did well to get 2 goals out of it.
Maybe we missed Carra.
I even thought Lucas played pretty well.
Some good signs with Gerrard back but Reina and Yossi both looked like theyve done hamstrings.We have 2 weeks off now before Man City and that is becoming another important match.
Torres' injury is clearly a major issue.
Our depth has really been tested this year and our lack of back up strikers and wingers is really hurting us.Problem is the players in these positions come back and only play a few games and theyre injured again.

Red Bear

Referee
man citeh this weekend, a win would be very handy and I think possible. Hopefully Gerrard is fit after the two week break, unsure on Torres, Carra of course still suspended

Nevcost

Juniors
I think it's just too easy to blame all this on the loss of Torres and believe our defence this season has been absolutely unacceptable. Letting in two goals from a stuttering Birmingham City last week was disgusting. I think David N'Gog has shown some good signs and looks like he'll develop into a good player but just needs a bit of time.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I was estatic went Kyriakos went on... he clearly is rubbish. And Skrtel leaving Adebayor unmarked was criminal.

sh*t first half, excellent second half. A good game for the neutral, and a fair result.

lolesi

First Grade
Our left side was hopless.. they created nothing and could have not even played..

Riera should have started, he is a good player and needs more game time and I have no idea why Yossi takes so long to get on. I agree with the commentators comments on possibly playing him up front instead of Ngog at the moment, it would not be to bad of an option.

Stevie G did not really look like he wanted to be out there last night which was strange from him considering it was a derby. He was sloppy and rearly injected himself into the game.

Johnson played great and has been an awesome pick up for us. He is one of our best attacking players.!

Was a good win but not much to get excited about, we will continue to struggle.

Foz

Bench
Makes you wonder why Aquilani isnt getting a run.(at all).1 min last week nothing today.Hows he supposed to get fit?
No doubt theyll use him in a Champions League game that means nothing this week.
Why did we start that game without a striker as well?
Was it Kuyt Benayoun or Gerrard who was centre forward?
Anyway only themselves to blame as Ngog should have buried that chance from 5 yards.
At least Johnson's looking the goods.

Jason Maher

Immortal
You'll never walk alone if you support Liverpool - there will always be plenty of other deluded idiots willing to join you. ;)

Red Bear

Referee
Another witty post

Lost 2-1 to fiorentina in a game that meant f**k all apart from pride
Great season we are having!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts