What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fisher-Harris Released - ???

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Is there a cooling off period ? More so in regards to May just signing at the Roosters?

But surely there were discussions the last few weeks.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Good front rowers are as rare as good halves at the moment. Although it will free up cash we will lose one of the best props in the game who won’t be easily replaced.

Kilkenny

Coach
Gets to home and a four year deal pretty good business for JFH.

I think it could work for us as well great a player he has been.

I have said in the rumours post that while I love Fish, this is a good result; I thought we were paying too much for him in the last few years of the contract.

Next man up with the two young props already tracking very well, but maybe going to market for a cheapie.

I think I've seen the back of more Panthers I've loved in the past few years than I have my entire life before that point.
I 100% agree with the sentiment, but we have always lost players; just seems we are losing them for the right reasons now after we have got their best football.

MKEB...

Staff member
Warriors fan here....never saw that coming.

Handled well by both clubs. Also wondering if there is a background deal with warriors development players heading west

John Hamblin

Juniors
A absolute warrior for us. Clearly our best prop ever. His ONLY bad game was against Manly. He probably had other things on his mind. Lets send him out in the best possible way with another GF win.