What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Draginzaaar

Bench
Deathriding lol

I’m simply offering a point of view as to how I see recruitment is unfolding at this point in time.

I believe the Flanagan appointment was a stitch up with concessions going backwards and forwards between coach and club and I have seen nothing to change that opinion.

You might not agree and that’s fine but I am neither encouraging or discouraging what is happening in any games thus far nor have I criticised either club, coach or players this season so how you come up with your assertion I’m death riding the club is somewhat mystifying.
I thought you were gone? Go away again please.

Dragon David

First Grade
I can hardly contain my excitement at the signing of Old Brown.
Flanno has said he’d be patient & wait for the right quality player. Wow!
I can take your post in three ways Coffs - one that you are being sarcastic and the others are that you are actually doing cartwheels in your living room or maybe needing to change your clothing with all the ecstatic emotions you have channeled down to that part of the body which you could not contain!!

I do hope that it is not sarcasm and that your excitement is that you are thrilled with this signing and feel that Nu Brown will help us a great deal in winning lots of games.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Nu Brown is an improvement on marschke, even though we haven't seen much of marschke at 1st grade level. At worst it gives us a similar level of depth. Both were late additions to the squad, so I doubt either will be with our team post this season.

I'd recommend checking out Nu's instagram as he has some good social media content. Hopefully another way to see dragons content.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
It's a shame we don't have as many objective posters like you regularly contributing at the moment, OT.

I will continue to call things as I see them and im sure in the long run people will start to agree.

Others may not, but those same people could watch the current coach do a giant dump in the buffet at the leagues club and would like up with a spoon ready to eat what they think is chocolate ice cream!
fkn lolz, there's been some quality jokes lately.

Footage I have seen of Brown was at the Dogs four years ago. Looked sharp in attack, how is his defense as will need to be a strong tackler at dummy half. Why did the Dogs, Tigers and his SL team let him go if he is so good. Lacks consistency perhaps. When did he last play international footy.

redv13

Bench
Footage I have seen of Brown was at the Dogs four years ago. Looked sharp in attack, how is his defense as will need to be a strong tackler at dummy half. Why did the Dogs, Tigers and his SL team let him go if he is so good. Lacks consistency perhaps. When did he last play international footy.
He was 14 for NZ when they destroyed Australia 30-0 in the final 5 months ago

Victoire

Juniors
I remember the last time we made a mid-season signing of a current NZ international hooker/utility who'd just won world cup and sought a release from his club. That dude was 30 years old at the time. Turned out alright :)

r0_0_3807_2501_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

justadragon

Bench
Moley has made a comment about the Lomax thing. Spot on too.
If the Dragons wanted to keep lomax they would have - simple as that.
There is absolutely a reason that he is not part of our plans for the future.
I'm pretty sure if Lomax hadn't asked for a release then the club wouldn't have explored its options, he still had 2.5 seasons to run on his contract.

With Brown coming, Flanagan has put a pencil thru the older Finau brother playing top grade. How he promoted Mulheisen ahead of him, is any ones guess while Marschke has been capable. Both Finaus are better than Ressie standard imho.
Haele Finau is fast out of dummy half. But he needs to improve his defence. Let's hope he does.

Muhlheissen defends better than Finau.

Marschke is a tough competitor, who can hold his own in the middle. But he doesn't have great service out of dummy half. Not his fault because he's a 6.