What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 21 v Bulldogs

Fangs

Coach
Honestly if we lose to the clock today it's a disgrace.

It's an inatimate object. Anything under 40 points at half-time and heads should roll.

Munky

Coach
Going through the motions.

Lost momentum again when Fish and Moses went off.

Not sure why it happens.

I might be alone in being happy but what I often see in these games is we score first then it becomes frustrating. Today has been great with discipline both with and without the ball. If we want to, could score for fun in the second half.

Take aways -
Not perfect - still a few errors, lapses in concentration and I’ll discipline on their line however much better than last week. Three tries against were both softish and really came from that mediocre discipline on their line.

Penalties against team in possession - odd one here but there were 3-4 penalties against Panthers whilst they had the ball. That in itself is a strange thing.

Fish - big pond has its big Fish. He was outrageously great today.

Peachy - great cover for the backs. Today against showed why he is still next man up. Defensively was good!

Garner - did well on his limited back half minutes. Did his job well and kept trying. Good for squad players to have that time on field.

Cleary - great comeback. His comeback games from injury or suspension are some of his best over the years. Another good performance.

Kenny - did a good job today. No one can’t fault his efforts or decisions at dummy half.

Positives - plenty to work on next week. This is a good thing. You want to keep improving and not rest on laurels. Side hasn’t played together as a team for a few weeks - give it a week or two to click properly.

Last edited:

Latest posts