What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.5 v SeaEagles

Iamback

Coach
There is no way Ivan will let Nathan play this week, It makes no sense.

Rest up bye next week and have him fit for the Trip to Townsville and Souffs who are sides we have generally struggled with.

As opposed to Manly who our record is very good against

MugaB

Coach

Rest up bye next week and have him fit for the Trip to Townsville and Souffs who are sides we have generally struggled with.

Brad Schnieder should be allowed to have another crack just to prove it wasn't some one off

Alintheeast

Juniors

We have to play the resurgent 6th place Maggies in a F/N.
I don’t have a Season Ticket (they cost more than $10 now) do you guys get cranky that we have 1 home game between now and 1 June.

murraymob

Coach
We have to play the resurgent 6th place Maggies in a F/N.
I don’t have a Season Ticket (they cost more than $10 now) do you guys get cranky that we have 1 home game between now and 1 June.
No it just means beer pizza by the tv instead of pies and bourbon at the game

mxlegend99

Referee
Huth needs to go. If we're going to have a guy giving away penalties trying to force offloads I would rather it be Mav while developing as an NRL player. It's only for a few games anyway. Sorensen comes back in and they're fighting to be 18th man with Luke.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Brookvale is going to be a bog come Saturday evening.
Estimated 40-80mls rain on Friday and another 10-20 on Saturday.

Latest posts