What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.5 v SeaEagles

Black Magik

Juniors
Nothing seems to matter with the rain. Rain = doom. Ever tried to bath a cat?
cat running GIF

martielang

Bench
Huths been good. One poor offload and a penalty and the 'give the young guy a go' brigade come out swinging.

The week before he was tremendous and his offloads gave us another dimension in attack. Seems obvious to me he's been instructed to try and pop a ball when he can, and for the most part it's been quality. Like prime SBW.

Fangs

Coach
Maybe not best suited to the bench but Eisenhuth was fine in both Manly games last year.

I'd like Laurie out of the team for this one. He isn't getting any game time anyway. Manly have a big bench so go with Soni Luke who will actually play some minutes and might hurt them when they tire.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Maybe not best suited to the bench but Eisenhuth was fine in both Manly games last year.

I'd like Laurie out of the team for this one. He isn't getting any game time anyway. Manly have a big bench so go with Soni Luke who will actually play some minutes and might hurt them when they tire.
We have been better with Laurie wasting a spot and not getting on the field than with Soni coming on for 20...... that says an awful f**king lot imo

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Huths been good. One poor offload and a penalty and the 'give the young guy a go' brigade come out swinging.

The week before he was tremendous and his offloads gave us another dimension in attack. Seems obvious to me he's been instructed to try and pop a ball when he can, and for the most part it's been quality. Like prime SBW.

It isn't anti Huth. 3 middles on the bench is overkill. If Fish is fit he is not needed.
Give a Mav another run. Especially if it keeps Smith from spending time on an edge.

Last edited:

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Playing Laurie for junk minutes or not at all, is dumb.
Especially when he is then added last minute to the reserve grade side, to keep his match fitness up.
Poor Iongi played off the bench last week because of it.

Fangs

Coach
On another note.

Manly's marketing team are shameless. Ever since I bought a ticket to Brookvale last year they've been texting me about membership prices and ticket sales. I've unsubscribed twice and I'm still getting bullshit from them.

I'm not going back to that shithole in the pouring rain.

Hooked

Juniors
Playing Laurie for junk minutes or not at all, is dumb.
Especially when he is then added last minute to the reserve grade side, to keep his match fitness up.
Poor Iongi played off the bench last week because of it.

We should at least look at what the Storm have done in the past with a back\half off the bench.
They had great success with the injection of Hynes/Paps off the bench a few years back.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
We have been better with Laurie wasting a spot and not getting on the field than with Soni coming on for 20...... that says an awful f**king lot imo

I tend to agree somewhat. I see Laurie as basically an injury replacement for the backs or halves.

The fact that he's also doing a full nsw cup game to me is fine.

What Ivan is doing is getting miles in the legs of players (when under fatigue) for the business end of the season.

Yet another innovation from Ivan.

Oh... like, spiders are ok, they just wanna keep to themselves, you know....
and Hannibal probably had a rough childhood...
....jesus Jakey!! ..he eats people!!!!!
Love those Crumb YouTube videos. Hopefully, they’ll start posting new videos for this season soon. 5 rounds in and they would already have a stack of material to work with!!

Latest posts