What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs. North Queensland Cowboys @Townsville

Hopefully Nathan is back for this one. Panthers missing his direction. I have 1-17 as:

Edwards
Too
Tago
May
Turuva
Luai
Cleary

Fisher-Harris
Kenny
Leota
Sorensen
Martin
Yeo

Schneider
Smith
Henry
Garner

18. Alamoti

If a back is out bring in Alamoti. If a forward is out bring in Riki (he had a good game in nsw cup today). If Edwards is injured bring in Iongi - it’s time.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Hopefully Nathan is back for this one. Panthers missing his direction. I have 1-17 as:

Edwards
Too
Tago
May
Turuva
Luai
Cleary

Fisher-Harris
Kenny
Leota
Sorensen
Martin
Yeo

Schneider
Smith
Henry
Garner

18. Alamoti

If a back is out bring in Alamoti. If a forward is out bring in Riki (he had a good game in nsw cup today). If Edwards is injured bring in Iongi - it’s time.
Will be Laurie. Why put Iongi in the shop window?

IF! We are keeping Turuva I'd like to see him play there

It’ll be interesting to see how the Sharks Cowboys game unravels today. If the Sharks win comfortably, Cowboys will come out the gate like with a rocket on their back next week at home.

This tends to be the trend: They perform well at home but then perform crap away, only to bounce back with good performance at home again - rinse repeat.

This is also the first time in 2-3 years that Panthers will be able to take their full NRL squad (injuries aside) to Townsville. In past seasons this game is played during the SOO period before game 2 or game 3 and Panthers take their NSW Cup side with some NRL starters up there.

Sime_11

Juniors
ignore the Cows defence yesterday - the Sydney curse still seems to be strong for them

i expect them to be alot better and we will need to be on our game.

if Nath is back this week - id be prepare to sit out Edwards just as a precaution and as Chins said - give Tito a crack at 1 if we are looking to keep him.

keeping May out of FG for another week isnt a bad thing...

globalpanther

Juniors
Dyl/Daine/TMay
Tito
Tago
Alamoti
To'o
Luai
NC/Schneider
Leota
MK
JFH
Soro
Marto/Garner
Yeo

Daine/Schnedier
LSmith
LiamH
Garner/Geyer
18.Schneider/Cole

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Do we know what the deal was with May? Personal issues? Did we just stand him down on the down-low for his car shenanigans?

MugaB

Coach
Turuva FB, with Alamoti in wing or centre, depending where Ivan decides where May should play, Ivan values defence, Lauire is great on attack, not super defensive-minded, it's why he is a 14, to plug holes not play a stint off the bench, tryst me I like lauire, but he is a massive target for backrowers and the like to run over, he cannot be n 80 min 5/8th, centre or fullback in our team, wing maybe, but we got them in spades

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Turuva FB, with Alamoti in wing or centre, depending where Ivan decides where May should play, Ivan values defence, Lauire is great on attack, not super defensive-minded, it's why he is a 14, to plug holes not play a stint off the bench, tryst me I like lauire, but he is a massive target for backrowers and the like to run over, he cannot be n 80 min 5/8th, centre or fullback in our team, wing maybe, but we got them in spades
Wing would be his worst post at Penrith

Latest posts