What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: 2021 Non Parra games

T.S Quint

Coach
The Riffff are a great footy team, but they seem like a bunch of massive cocks. Regardless of how well they play, they are hard to like. Old mate Luai and the c**k playing fullback tonight are particularly difficult to like

Crighton was the fullback.
Acting like a full blown f**kwit grabbing Tapine after Penrith scored whilst Tapine was waiting on the sideline to come on the field.
Kenny Edward did that a few times when playing for us, but he was funny. Would let go as soon as the other bloke pushed him away.

Crighton kept holding on, just asking to be punched in the face.
I’ve thought Luai is a dickhead for a while now. Was funny tonight when Panthers scored their first try he came running from the other side of the field and jumped on all the players celebrating. They didn’t seem impressed.

IFR33K

Coach
The Riffff are a great footy team, but they seem like a bunch of massive cocks. Regardless of how well they play, they are hard to like. Old mate Luai and the c**k playing fullback tonight are particularly difficult to like

Jerome has carried on like a twat.

Noise

Coach
Crighton was the fullback.
Acting like a full blown f**kwit grabbing Tapine after Penrith scored whilst Tapine was waiting on the sideline to come on the field.
Kenny Edward did that a few times when playing for us, but he was funny. Would let go as soon as the other bloke pushed him away.

Crighton kept holding on, just asking to be punched in the face.
I’ve thought Luai is a dickhead for a while now. Was funny tonight when Panthers scored their first try he came running from the other side of the field and jumped on all the players celebrating. They didn’t seem impressed.
Kenny Edwards was a massive f**kwitt too. Every other team’s fans hated him too because he’d carry on like a dickhead.

T.S Quint

Coach
Kenny Edwards was a massive f**kwitt too. Every other team’s fans hated him too because he’d carry on like a dickhead.

No doubt, I would have hated him too if he played for anyone else.
Just like I’m sure Panthers fans love seeing their blokes carry on like twits. Especially because they are winning.

hindy111

Post Whore
I said it 4yrs ago the vicous fish will be top 3 prop on the game.

I think the Panthers are beatable. Just do not let them get on a roll. They power through you. Unsure the score reflected how close the game was. And raiders missed their fullback.
Naden,Edwards and Korisau to return.

hindy111

Post Whore
We need to roll our sleeves up and get the job done. Keep this and then there where two thread alive

Snoochies

First Grade
And they probably wont be challenged til round 11 against the Bunnies. Am sure the game against the Broncs next week will help their egos more.

Latest posts