What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2023: Non Parra games (Daniel Anderson Rd)

Incorrect

Coach
I think it's Luke Brooks' last home game for the Tigers... Would love to see a sign at the ground - "Thanks for everything Brooksy - i.e the try on your debut. /List"

Lol

eels_fan

First Grade
Reckons cows should win it

but in the spirit of being delusional and wishing us into the 8, it’s probably better the sharks win

the phantom menace

First Grade
Sharks doing ok so far - that second try in a row toward the end of the half has given them the edge and momentum. Their game to lose from here.

JokerEel

Coach
If Cowboys lose here they won't make the Finals.

They have made the finals once since making the grand final in 2017.. Is Payten really that good of a coach?? 3 years 1 final series.

Noise

Coach
100% How did Peyton get coach of the year last year when they finished 3rs on the ladder...

Penrith better not gift them a win in the last round ..
I reckon Penrith will rest players, particularly if it means they avoid playing Melbourne in week one of the semis. Come second and they likely play Warriors at Penrith.

JokerEel

Coach
I reckon Penrith will rest players, particularly if it means they avoid playing Melbourne in week one of the semis. Come second and they likely play Warriors at Penrith.

Possibly I think the Warriors will lose 1 game before the finals and finish 4th

Bandwagon

Staff member

It may already be decided one way or the other, in which case they rest every merkin they can.

Gronk

Staff member
Well, well, the sharks can beat decent sides after all.

Love to know how you get a draw like the Sharks 2 years in a row. Is there an application form or something that we are not filling out ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
The draw is just luck, even if your input as a club gives you what you believe to be a softer draw, you're still trying to predict future form. Sure there will be some reasonably reliable constants, like teams around origin, but it's still something you could get horribly wrong.

Gronk

Staff member
The draw is just luck, even if your input as a club gives you what you believe to be a softer draw, you're still trying to predict future form. Sure there will be some reasonably reliable constants, like teams around origin, but it's still something you could get horribly wrong.
Unsure about "luck". Are you saying that it's a randomly generated result that decides that the Sharks play bottom 8 sides twice and top 8 teams once two years in a row ? Like the barrier draw in the Melbourne Cup ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Unsure about "luck". Are you saying that it's a randomly generated result that decides that the Sharks play bottom 8 sides twice and top 8 teams once two years in a row ? Like the barrier draw in the Melbourne Cup ?

Who are next years top eight, and at what point of the season is their form good or poor?