What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 2023: Non Parra games

T.S Quint

Coach
Horse-Chicken-300x203.jpg

Incorrect

Coach
I am starting to have a healthy hate for some of these f**kwits who play for the Broncos.
Carrigan was a nobody until they did that mic'd up thingy on him one game and after that Qld'ers think he's Johnny Raper incarnate.... He comes across as a tosser IMO

JokerEel

Coach
I am starting to have a healthy hate for some of these f**kwits who play for the Broncos.

Reynolds lands on Butchers head no penalty Butcher gone for the game. He gets away with a 2 on 1 steal. Takes a dive and milks the obstruction penalty.

eels_fan

First Grade
Carrigan is a fantastic player. Man of the series in origin last year, he’s always been quality. He’s also a top bloke and does heaps in the community up here

I’d love him at our club

Incorrect

Coach
Carrigan is a fantastic player. Man of the series in origin last year, he’s always been quality. He’s also a top bloke and does heaps in the community up here

I’d love him at our club
Yeah but when's the last time he's grabbed a boob 5 times in less than 2 minutes??