What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
If Burns doesn't get badly injured in 2019, one of Gagai or Graham remain on a wing. Don't be surprised if Burns gets renewed and starts round 1 next year.

Another option at centre is Milne with either Mansour or Paulo on the wing.

Maybe even Latrell at centre with Ta'affe at FB.

There's enough options in the squad now to not need to go to the market. Going to market every time there is a gap isn't a move that equals success. It's been holding back Wests, StGI and Newcastle for years.
Latrell will not be moved from fullback so that someone else can play there.

If that happens, it would cause a massive grievance, and he'd probably walk or ask to be moved to another club.

CAFPOW

Juniors
With Morris heading our way, I can see Ellison asking if Morris can convince Dugan and Moylan to join us. Dugan and Moylan can play different positions, Fullback, Center, Wing, 5/8 and Injured.

Nafedogg

Juniors
We haven’t gone onto a grand final since 2014, we have faded the past few tries. If this current team can’t win a premiership then I’m all for a clean out and reboot. No point being a Debbie downer and saying it’s a dark time etc. It’s time to embrace the future, and move forward, how many times have people bagged Gagai out for being a shit defender or he only plays good for Qld? I quite like him don’t get me wrong.

Then Sua who goes Mia most games and puts on a few good hits, but ffs he couldn’t even dive on a simple ball to score last week. I’d rather clear out some players, get the cap sorted and rebuild. I’d say Cook will be the next to go.

callmack1

Staff member
Gagai tells Rabbitohs he's off to Knights in 2022: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/07/23/knights-favourites-to-win-race-for-gagais-signature/

Broncos blow as Gagai lands new NRL gig - Transfer Whispers: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/5481231b7e8e79425c42e31b73692d44

Not nice news to come home to. I'm pretty gutted by this, gotta be honest. I thought we'd certainly keep Gags, especially after Reyno and Su'A going but it appears that is not the case and we have now lost all three. Fans were told there's no way we'd lose all three and yet, now it's happened. I understood the clubs position with Reyno and Su'A but I'm really struggling to understand their position on Gags. He's an Origin level centre, one of the best in the game and rarely has a bad night these days. I agree he was playing pretty average early on in his time with us but he is now in career best form with no slowing down in sight.

I get the whole 'planning for the future' thing and in some ways, I see the upside to this but right now, I thought Gags would be a must keep. Three years is crazy from the Knights but I certainly would have offered him two. There will now be a big hole in our backline next year.

So I'm not going to spit the dummy about it but that doesn't mean I'm not gutted. Love Gags so much but that time is almost over.

If it wasn't already, 2021 has to now be it. We must win this year. It's potentially Wayne, Reyno, Jaydn and Gagai's last shot at a Premiership and we have a chance of a fairytale to send those guys out so motivation should now be at an all time high.

Latest posts