What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2023: Non Parra games (mAgIc RoUnD)

the phantom menace

First Grade
Shame they snuck over for that try, can't say it was well deserved - and young blonde Trbo almost f**ked it up in the grounding.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeh, they have bounced back well.

A real shame we didn't have last years side this year. Id have us a 50-50 to win the comp.
No team is that great this year. Penrith are nothing near the side of 2022. Mitch Kenny is such garbage. Brisbane might be top but they are not only beatable they are capable of being flogged I reckon if things don't go their way.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's also a shame we didn't throw Reed 600k. Finding an extra 200k for him over Hodgson would of been worth it looking now. I didn't feel he was worth it but I was wrong.
To think Murchie would be on 220-250k you'd have 100-130k right there replacing with a min wage (Morretti). All of a sudden you are only 100k short.

Not to mention having Waqa amd N.Brown on the books.

Gronk

Staff member
Pennys will probably win this, but in the end they’ll have had 13 on 12 for 50% of this second half. So far all they have is 2 points with just 7 mins to go. Scrappy.

King-Gutho94

Coach
A real shame we didn't have last years side this year. Id have us a 50-50 to win the comp.
No team is that great this year. Penrith are nothing near the side of 2022. Mitch Kenny is such garbage. Brisbane might be top but they are not only beatable they are capable of being flogged I reckon if things don't go their way.
If we won 2 from our first 3 which we pissed away.

We would be in top 4 now.

We will look back at end of the year and the first 3 weeks which we royally stuffed up will cost us dearly.