What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Canberra

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints need to pick a side that won't leak 40+ points. That seems like a challenge in itself. I have a feeling Suli and Moga will be selected on one side and Feagai will get the chop. Let's guess which side Canberra will be attacking with their speedy backline. I am hoping for a few changes to be named today after 2 absolute floggings. With 1 flogging you can say let them redeem themselves and show it was a 1 off but when it is twice in a row it looks like they were given a chance and just did not cut it. Back to reserve grade it is to show your worth.

I would persist with the Molo brothers to start. Lawrie gets gassed after 5 minutes. At least put him on when the Raiders forwards may be gassed as well. Alot of the times the opposition see this and run right past him. Love his passion Lawrie but he just is not fit enough. Next season he will be much fitter and prove he is a great forward I feel.

getsmarty

Immortal

Dragons Round 19 Team List​

1. Paul Turner - sponsored by EFEX
2. Mathew Feagai - sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Moses Suli - sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports
4. Zac Lomax - sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa - sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski
6. Talatau Amone - sponsored by React Cleaning
7. Jayden Sullivan - sponsored by Belle Property
8. Francis Molo - sponsored by UTECH
9. Jacob Liddle - sponsored by Active Forklifts
10. Blake Lawrie (c) - sponsored by Deicorp
11. Ben Murdoch-Masila - sponsored by Tomkat Roofing
12. Jaydn Su’A - sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
13. Jack de Belin - sponsored by TLE Alexandria

Interchange:​

14. Moses Mbye - sponsored by TripADeal
15. Michael Molo - sponsored by Jameson Strata Management
16. Toby Couchman - sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Dan Russell - sponsored by Classic Sportswear
Reserves:
18. Sione Finau
19. Ryan Couchman
20. Zane Musgrove
21. Max Feagai
22. Billy Burns

Casualty Ward​

• Tyrell Sloan (calf, Rd 21)
  • Jaiyden Hunt (head knock, Rd 21)
  • Josh Coric (knee, season)
  • Cody Ramsey (illness, season)
  • Tyrell Fuimaono (hip, indefinite)

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I dunno, I'm a little more hopeful now. Sloane has been a weak point all season so it's time to try someone else, and Turner is at least a bigger body. Amone and Sullivan pick themselves in the halves, I hope they give it a red hot crack. Dan Russell played well for PNG, if he brings that sort of energy to the side it will be a good thing. The only mystery to me is why Feagai still gets a run. Hopefully he's told it's his last chance and he reacts accordingly.

hewi

Bench
Light on for big bodies, I think Canberra will just roll over us. Would have liked to see Musgrove on the bench. I assume they are giving the likes of Russell a go to see if they are worth keeping next season. NTL I assume will be next.

Latest posts