What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 2024: 8pm Penrith v Eels GAME DAY THREAD @ Bluebet Stadium March 15th

Happy MEel

First Grade
Other better alternatives:

Bryce to centre, Matto or Tuilagi to the edge.

Matto to centre, Tuilagi plays middle.

All of these options were infinitely better than Tuilagi at centre. I was gobsmacked when that was BA’s call and everything that happened tonight confirmed my concern.

It was simply one of the most brain dead coaching decisions I’ve seen in the last 5 years.

(and that’s including having JA on the bench for “cover”)

Soto

Bench
On the phone tomorrow for a centre/winger next week
Cotric
Adam Pompei
Brad Parker
Feagai Bros
James Schiller
Savelio Tamale
Edward Kosi
Samuel Stonestreet
Kayal iro
On a funny note the brave roosters have Egan Butcher and Angus Crichton playing back row in their reserve grade team!!!!!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
On the phone tomorrow for a centre/winger next week
Cotric
Adam Pompei
Brad Parker
Feagai Bros
James Schiller
Savelio Tamale
Edward Kosi
Samuel Stonestreet
Kayal iro
On a funny note the brave roosters have Egan Butcher and Angus Crichton playing back row in their reserve grade team!!!!!!
Bronson xerri can't even make the dogs side atm.

He was sitting there for 4 years with a drug ban.

We could have got him for peanuts.

If it failed then so be it.

Arthur in the presser just takes it like a bitch. He just said Simonsson has no memory yet he didn’t mention that Luai should have been binned. What the f**k is he scared of???
He’s just an old school idiot. Every other coach would have Been ranting. This moron is a
Mute.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
hineyrulz
hineyrulz
hineyrulz
hineyrulz

Joffa reminds me of the great Tim Mannah, makes some metres with some of the softest runs you'll ever see.
He is so shit. What freaking waste of money. Easily dominated. Our recruitment team are absolute bludgers. I have never seen a player get so easily dominated. Absolutely zero to his game!

Chipmunk

Coach
Other better alternatives:

Bryce to centre, Matto or Tuilagi to the edge.

Matto to centre, Tuilagi plays middle.

All of these options were infinitely better than Tuilagi at centre. I was gobsmacked when that was BA’s call and everything that happened tonight confirmed my concern.

It was simply one of the most brain dead coaching decisions I’ve seen in the last 5 years.

(and that’s including having JA on the bench for “cover”)
If I recall he flagged in the pre-season that Tualagi was the centre option if anyone in the backs gets injured.

Rhysa30

Juniors
Seems like I’m the only one who seems positive after that haha. Great effort from the boys, bring on next week. We are shaping up for a big season.
I’m with you on feeling positive after that. Thought we stuck to the task for the full 80 minutes in what is the toughest assignment in the NRL. I feel like that effort tonight would have beaten most teams. Looking forward to smashing the Sea Eagles at home next week!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
we don’t have backline cover
Sivo and Simonsson unavailable. How good is the sixth best outside back at every other club? I reckon they're about as good as Dunster and Cini. Lumelume was sixth best at Melbourne in 2021. Good players don't want to go where they're stuck in reserve grade while waiting for an injury or suspension at their position.

Gronk

Staff member
f**k what a cesspool this joint quickly became.

Hands was on the bench as cover for Mitchell. As a hooker, his passing is pretty average so is he better than a tired Joey ? Subjective.

You want to put Brown in the centres ? BA said at half time that you’re only going to beat pennys if you have a go in attack. So you need Dylan roving. None of this switching around from D to A. Mitch was not right, so you needed Dylan there. That’s why he did it you pelicans.

It’s no surprise that the people that post most frequently in the I hate BA thread are claiming that his rotations cost us the game. C’mon we were never supposed to get near them and we had a crack. We made them look clunky.

Run at me loosers.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
f**k what a cesspool this joint quickly became.

Hands was on the bench as cover for Mitchell. As a hooker, his passing is pretty average so is he better than a tired Joey ? Subjective.

You want to put Brown in the centres ? BA said at half time that you’re only going to beat pennys if you have a go in attack. So you need Dylan roving. None of this switching around from D to A. Mitch was not right, so you needed Dylan there. That’s why he did it you pelicans.

It’s no surprise that the people that post most frequently in the I hate BA thread are claiming that his rotations cost us the game. C’mon we were never supposed to get near them and we had a crack. We made them look clunky.

Run at me loosers.
So explain why he put hands on with 2 mins to go??? What was the tactical decision there since obviously Brad must be telling you these things

Latest posts