What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Balmain Magpies ( round 3/2024)

Poss

Juniors
Is Katoa still considered to be a fast winger? He gets mowed down quite easily when he’s in the clear. It’s not the first time, but tonight was very noticeable. 2 or 3 tigers easily caught up to him.

bluefox68

Staff member
Is Katoa still considered to be a fast winger? He gets mowed down quite easily when he’s in the clear. It’s not the first time, but tonight was very noticeable. 2 or 3 tigers easily caught up to him.
I think he has good short-distance speed (quickness) but not genuine pace - he seems to often get mown down over 15-20 metres...

Oh right - ive had the Akashi range - great lot - can’t believe they have folded. Terrible. Saw email in the inbox which included them and Sauce? About doing cheaper deals? Sad
They'll survive mate. They're too good not to.
Sauce, Batch, Wayward, Willie... plus others. Hops, grains, and the govt, raising costs.
The ones bought out by the majors will keep on keeping on.
The kids prefer the alcho-pops these days, and they pay for them.

Nutz

Bench
Expecting to destroy the Tiges but I'd be happy with more of the same from the last two weeks.
Complete our sets and defend like our lives depended on it. The points will come, there is too much class in our backline for us not to win on the back of that.
laughing-emoji-emoticon-very-happy-smiley-face-character-hard-tears-shooting-out-70646719.jpg

dinghydi

Juniors
One fun night, I thought a girls bag of powder was coke..she went to the loo and I did a cheeky line… it was the hammer….
Holy moly …..
Gottoo Watch those Girls Bags of Powder ... Time to say "seeya " wouldnt want to be ya ! But all we ever hear about is blokes spiking the ladies drinks .

Latest posts