What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono1987

Juniors
Can you show me where I was blaming the refs you f**king spastic, or is this just another typical case of Dragons fan source amnesia?

Must be amnesia. What on earth could I be talking about? It's okay I'm sure there is plenty of people willing to give you a hug.

shear_joy9

Coach
quality game.

the tigers defence was excellent but was matched by canberra's guts and determination. This was a huge experience boost for canberra which do them the world of good for what should be a serious premiership charge in 2011.

would absolutely love to see some more sellouts at canberra stadium next year, the atmosphere was incredible.

sarahk

Juniors
Normally I have a good laugh at Skeepe's ref whinging, but he's got it right with the offside. Your 3rd-4th man from the ruck was offside constantly allowing you to pounce on the halves almost immediately. This made a huge difference in the game

Dud calls happen, it's pissing everyone off at the moment for all teams.
Isn't the above a form of whinging about the ref ?:sarcasm:

Last edited:
Isn't the above a form of whinging about the ref ?:sarcasm:

It's being implied that I was whinging about referee bias against the Raiders. The offside players were noted by many neutral supporters, even by Tigers fans.

We got dud calls, the Tigers got dud calls. Such is life. Nearly every fan in the game complains about the state of the rules & referees in the NRL presently, Raiders fans aren't exclusive to this

Now get back to giving Timmah rim jobs, your league "knowledge" is not needed here

sarahk

Juniors
Lolll rp you're such a joke . You asked for an example of where you were whinging about the ref and I pasted it to you . Now you're dribbling about something else .

sarahk

Juniors
Did I say you blamed the ref ? I merely found you your own quote, in response to you challenging us to show you where you whinged about the ref .

Gaba

First Grade
For those who says we will get smashed by the Dragons, just wait. Dragons attack is not the Raiders attack, we can contain them. Once again, a close score.
Raiders defence is not like the dragons defence , last 2 games dragons contain marshall the tigers struggle to score points.

Dragons 21 - Tigers 10
Dragons 34- Tigers 10

Last edited:

redvscotty

First Grade
It's being implied that I was whinging about referee bias against the Raiders. The offside players were noted by many neutral supporters, even by Tigers fans.

We got dud calls, the Tigers got dud calls. Such is life. Nearly every fan in the game complains about the state of the rules & referees in the NRL presently, Raiders fans aren't exclusive to this

Now get back to giving Timmah rim jobs, your league "knowledge" is not needed here

I for one never thought you were whinging about refs.

You are a spastic merkin though.

xoxox

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Congrats to the Tigers the better team on the night. I reckon Gibbs and Galloway just shaded Tommy LL and Shillington and allowed Marshall and Lui to shine. Ellis won the man of the match but seriously, Harrison was the best player on the park. Dugan is the best player coming out of Canberra since Bradley Clyde. Good luck to the Tigers next week.

mongoose

Coach
Tigers are really becoming our new bogey side, they've beaten us 3 times this year and I don't think we've beaten them too many times over the last 3-4 seasons. We just can't handle the speed at which they spread the ball wide and then change direction plus Marshall and Farah always seem to have blinders whenever they play us. Same as Inglis and Slater whenever the Storm play us.

Well done Tigers. Really hoping for a Tigers vs Titans GF. Would be happy with either of those 2 winning.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It is something for Furner to work on.

I am of the belief that we just hang off the superstar players. The way Benji was coming off the line to target Campo we should have been doing to him. He could have boiled a kettle and made himself some two minute noodles before passing that ball to Ellis.

Farah is just a matter of making sure we get back the ten. Might wanna risk a few penalties and hold down half a second longer.

gronkathon

First Grade
It wasn't the highest quality game but it was a high intensity game.

Beau Ryan is just terrible and I hope the game gives Lawrence confidence because he was obviosly protecting his jaw last night.

Well done to the Raiders on a pretty succesfull season. It has actually been a pleasure to watch you guys run around especially at the back end. Adding a bit of experience next year and growing on this year should see you in good sted for 2011.

Happy to be through but in the same way I was happy to be alive after last week I am also nervous as next week is another step up.

Finally I would really like to praise the efforts of the entire starting pack from the Tigers. They really stuck it to the Raiders forwards and got us right on the front foot early. They don't get the praise they deserve from the last two weeks

Latest posts