What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Very exciting news coming out W.A.

"The Schools Ambassadors Program is a new NRL national initiative that was officially launched in February this year to help school staff better support students in the classroom and on the footy field.

"The WA launch on Saturday saw 50 teachers invited to connect with NRL staff as part of the project that shares the latest information in programs, accreditation and opportunities for students. Ambassadors are also eligible for additional support and rewards throughout the year.

" (Lead Game development officer) Steve Marshall said the expansion of the School Ambassador Program into Western Australia would help grow the game through the level of support the teachers receive."

Very exciting news coming out W.A.

"The Schools Ambassadors Program is a new NRL national initiative that was officially launched in February this year to help school staff better support students in the classroom and on the footy field.

"The WA launch on Saturday saw 50 teachers invited to connect with NRL staff as part of the project that shares the latest information in programs, accreditation and opportunities for students. Ambassadors are also eligible for additional support and rewards throughout the year.

" (Lead Game development officer) Steve Marshall said the expansion of the School Ambassador Program into Western Australia would help grow the game through the level of support the teachers receive."
This could be an indication that Perth is the frontrunner for the 18th licence.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Today I ventured to HBF Park, the proposed home ground of the Perth Bears, West Coast Pirates, Perth Jets or whatever WA bid is successful.
It has only a very small capacity of 20,500, it is a nice looking Stadium and dare I say it has a very North Sydney Oval feel to it as it is surrounded by many, many Fig trees.

Vee

First Grade
Today I ventured to HBF Park, the proposed home ground of the Perth Bears, West Coast Pirates, Perth Jets or whatever WA bid is successful.
It has only a very small capacity of 20,500, it is a nice looking Stadium and dare I say it has a very North Sydney Oval feel to it as it is surrounded by many, many Fig trees.
Tell Billy Moore, he might settle for that.

Bukowski

Juniors
Very small? Dolphin and shark Park are very small. 20k is bigger than the NRL average crowd.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Very small? Dolphin and shark Park are very small. 20k is bigger than the NRL average crowd.
I was just talking about the look of the Stadium, but I was at Optus Stadium on Saturday so maybe that is still fresh in my memory.
Central Coast Stadium feels way bigger though the crowd capacity is almost identical.
North Sydney Oval also feels much bigger.
It is a very compact ground though.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Hopefully they`ll never be like the Bears and need all those fig leaves.