What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: India v England @ Hyderabad Jan 25-29, 2024

undertaker

Coach
There it is!

Siraj stumped off the last over of the day in fading light, Hartley also takes 7 wickets in the 4th innings (like Shamar Joseph did a few hours ago)

England won by 28 runs, taking a 1-0 series lead. Shaping up to be an entertaining series over the next 4 tests.

King-Gutho94

Coach

What about this shit

For all the carry on and moral high horse McCullum pulled after bairstow garbage.

Would England have genuinely accepted that to win a Test match.

JJ

Immortal
Exactly that's why i cant cop McCullum and his houlier spirit of cricket garbage he portrays.

Its a load of shit.
he's always come across as disingenuous and a bit pompous imo to me as an outsider... although a good people leader, I don't think that can be questioned

At our end, much happier with Kane ( I am disappointed he has given up the test captaincy), who doesn't need the try hard shit to play the game the right way