What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

Nuke

Staff member
Huh? St.G-Illa dont have the "three stripes" on their jersey. :?
No, but as Locky says, it's on their alternate jersey, plus it's on their shorts and socks instead of the jersey on their main kit (I don't know about their shorts and socks for the alternate kit, but I assume they're there too).

yakstorm

First Grade
Titans sign four year deal with adidas from 2010

I wonder if this is really a new deal or just a decision of rebranding? The only reason I ask, is Reebok and Adidas are the same company, so it could just be a move to realign their NRL teams to the Adidas brand, with Sea Eagles already hinting they wont be Reebok next year either.

No, but as Locky says, it's on their alternate jersey, plus it's on their shorts and socks instead of the jersey on their main kit (I don't know about their shorts and socks for the alternate kit, but I assume they're there too).
The away strip shorts + socks are the same as the home strip, just the colours are reversed. The Adidas "Triple Stripe" was more prominent on the away strip a number of years ago when the jersey was all red except for the three stripes from the collar to the sleeve. Today it just goes from the back of the shoulder to the front of the shoulder.

hellteam

First Grade
There wouldn't be many Adidas kits around the world without the three stripes on the shoulders, the only two I can think of are the Dragons and Ajax football club in the Netherlands. Good on Adidas for respecting tradition with St George's jersey then.

Joker's Wild

Coach
There wouldn't be many Adidas kits around the world without the three stripes on the shoulders, the only two I can think of are the Dragons and Ajax football club in the Netherlands. Good on Adidas for respecting tradition with St George's jersey then.

All-blacks too

1572000200061000.jpg

The Tank

Bench
According to the Telegraph, it's likely that GC will be the only team sponsored by Adidas next year, which I take to mean Saints will have a new supplier in 2010.

choc_soldier

Coach
Penrith will wear pink in Round 14...

PENRITH Panthers will turn pink for a day in round 14 of the NRL season to highlight breast cancer awareness. The bold move to don pink uniforms right down to the socks is a first for this club, marketing manager Shannon Donato said.

“We decided to go pink all the way through to support the breast cancer awareness campaign,” he said. “After the match, we will donate the players’ jerseys to be auctioned for charity.”

The former Panthers hooker said they could raise around $20,000 from the sale of the jerseys.

The match against Manly Sea Eagles at the CUA Stadium will be played on the June 12 weekend, with the date to be finalised by NRL. Panthers fans can join the campaign by buying pink jerseys from the merchandising store.

Penrith Press

It'll probably look like the one you can currently buy from the club's official store:

Largeppjersey.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Of all teams, vs Manly? Why not choose a team where the colour actually won't clash? :?

nqcowboy87

Bench
that team emblem looks like something coughed up by mattell, surely they could just ruin with their normal emblem on a pink shirt