What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Most clubs have to submit their templates pretty early... particularly the ISC ones, which you'll find all posted clubs above are.

Warriors new strip looks very similar to the Panthers Home strip.
Roosters away is now opposite to the home one.

I got the ISC catalogue about 2 weeks ago, along with CCC one as well.
The designs were signed off on months ago.

Timmah

Staff member
Warriors new strip looks very similar to the Panthers Home strip.
Roosters away is now opposite to the home one.

Um, they're all posted above. We can see that.

However, the Warriors strip looks nothing like Penrith :?

hazard

Juniors
I got the ISC catalogue about 2 weeks ago, along with CCC one as well.
The designs were signed off on months ago.
do they have the warriors training gear and the shorts and socks in them, if so can u scan and post the images here or point me to a website where there is an online catalogue?
thanks.

Sydney Roosters
Away
2.jpg

f**king love it ...

white shorts or blue shorts?

do they have the warriors training gear and the shorts and socks in them, if so can u scan and post the images here or point me to a website where there is an online catalogue?
thanks.
When i find the catalogue I'll see what i can do. I have misolaced it and need to order some stuff from it so will look for it next week.

shear_joy9

Coach
Canberra's home shirt is what the current one should have looked like, but better late than never.

I like it alot.

***MH***

Bench
The Warriors CCC design is a very smart decision, considering that they have a Nation where Union is a religion. Hopefully they might begin to sway a few rah rah fans to start supporting TGG.

Timmah

Staff member
I hope NSW are different, going back to classic aren't they?

Timmah

Staff member
I could ask you that pretend moderator? :roll:

Well your contribution was pointless - you didn't bother having a look at the fact that what you were after was already posted. What's the issue with reading a thread before contributing?

Timmah

Staff member
Your call. Regardless, I pointed the strips out to you, now you know what they look like.

FYI all clubs using ISC have their strips posted in recent pages too

I hope NSW are different, going back to classic aren't they?

i can only hope so although that's been about the only half decent CCC strip ... the queensland one prior to this year was as random as it got

where you getting all these screenshots of the jerseys? does it say what the shorts will be too? i hope we continue to use all white for the 2nd strip instead of white strip blue shorts