What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Sonic Star

Juniors
Your traditional fan base isn't based at Redfern and surrounding suburbs?
I was being sarcastic by the way. :roll:

No.

Our fan base is every where. We all don't live in Redfern.

Redfern is the traditional home of the club not the fans.

By the way the correct answer to my question was 1 game a year ;)

thommo4pm

Coach
No.

Our fan base is every where. We all don't live in Redfern.

Redfern is the traditional home of the club not the fans.

By the way the correct answer to my question was 1 game a year ;)

So all Saints fans live in the St George & Illawarra regions do they?
I live at Penrith and travel too all Dragons games....never lived in either of the so called regions that belong solely to the Dragons apparently.

I am well aware that Souths only play 1 trial a year at Redfern.

Sonic Star

Juniors
So all Saints fans live in the St George & Illawarra regions do they?
I live at Penrith and travel too all Dragons games....never lived in either of the so called regions that belong solely to the Dragons apparently.

I am well aware that Souths only play 1 trial a year at Redfern.

Never said that they do.

But it's a massive advantage to sell two seperate tickets.

You don't have to live in either area but you can still buy both tickets and it counts as 2.

Slackboy72

Coach
Never said that they do.

You don't have to live in either area but you can still buy both tickets and it counts as 2.
No it would count as 1 as you are then buying the 12 game ticket which is cheaper than buying both.
But keep it up SS. It's good to see dickheads like you working up the hate in the pre-season. Just makes it all the more amusing when you miss the 8. Again. And again. And again.

thommo4pm

Coach
Never said that they do.

I don't want to turn this good thread into an argument, but your above statement is incorrect.

Our membership numbers are worked from the names of individuals, not the number of packages one individual gets.
So we could have a person buy a 6 game package for Kogarah and a 5 game package for Wollongong, that would only count as 1 membership.

Sonic Star

Juniors
No it would count as 1 as you are then buying the 12 game ticket which is cheaper than buying both.
But keep it up SS. It's good to see dickheads like you working up the hate in the pre-season. Just makes it all the more amusing when you miss the 8. Again. And again. And again.

Can't handle the truth aye.

Choking on the words.

Sonic Star

Juniors
I don't want to turn this good thread into an argument, but your above statement is incorrect.

Our membership numbers are worked from the names of individuals, not the number of packages one individual gets.
So we could have a person buy a 6 game package for Kogarah and a 5 game package for Wollongong, that would only count as 1 membership.

Counts as two

Lambretta

First Grade
I will take your word and am suitably chastened.
Still, it shows the wide range of people that marched that day.

Many Roosters supporters would have marched, but didnt wear club colours. Myself and my mate (both Roosters fans) included.

It's the same when you come to the SFS. You look around and see as many if not more away fans wearing clubs colours than you do see Roosters fans in club colours.

It's only when each team scores and you see the number of people in "non footy" clothing clapping the Roosters that you realise this.

Maybe it's something to do with the area, but since I've been watching the Roosters in the mid 90's it's always been the same.

beave

Coach
I love how this has just turned into a p!ssing contest between supporters of certain clubs..........

Never said that they do.

Which is entirely a moot point because nobody is going to buy two six games memberships when they can get a 12 game membership for less.

Even this year buying a 12 game membership costs less than a 5 game Wollongong plus a 6 game Kogarah membership.