What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Perth Red

Post Whore
I still can't figure out why RL fans don't buy ticketed memberships? The savings mean even if you only get to 75% of games you still save $'s, you get to choose your seat and you are part of supporting the club. Given SL and AFL clubs have 75-100% of their crowds as ticketed memberships I really don't understand it.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I reckon that outside Season passes, the clubs should have a generic membership that is the same dollar value, and then market the hell out of it.

Say it was for $100, 'Become a member of your club, show your true colours', or whatever. 'Go to NRL.Com and click your team link'

Then people will know what it costs, how to become a member, and you get them used to doing it each year. From there, you can more easily get them to upgrade over time.

adamkungl

Immortal
I think all the credit for our being below last years numbers should go to our brilliant marketing team. If we even have one. :roll:

No coincidence that Sharks have improved since they got our marketing dude from last year

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
No coincidence that Sharks have improved since they got our marketing dude from last year

That bloke really loves a challenge. Go from marketing the Chooks to the Gummies.

f**k me. Did this bloke drop out of uni in the first year & can't get anything better?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
whats going on at manly? they've lost orford, but other reason are they only at 50% of last years ST. it would be great if all of the sydney clubs can increase on last years totals and then maintain that for years to come.

yobbo84

Coach
South Sydney have now passed our 2009 ticketed membership total. That's 3 years of continual improvement since privatisation. Well done to all!

SSFC 2007 Ticketed Memberships: 3,300
SSFC 2008 Ticketed Memberships: 6,641
SSFC 2009 Ticketed Memberships: 8,638

Current SSFC 2010 Ticketed Memberships: 8,687
RTR 2010 Tickets Remaining: 95

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/

Last edited:

pplspoet

Juniors
It is really getting down to which marketing team can push that last 1500 or so tickets. Your die hards are all signed up by now more than likely. Tough days ahead for Souths and The Dragons to get to that 10,000 mark (assuming any Sydney team will be able to this year).

Vossy

Bench
You're only upset cos we're going to beat youse to 10k Fein.

And yes - Oust Doust.

only cause your cheating, smart one making your 2 home grounds, 2 different season seat packages, so if someone buys both, its counted as 2 memberships, not one

That bloke really loves a challenge. Go from marketing the Chooks to the Gummies.

f**k me. Did this bloke drop out of uni in the first year & can't get anything better?

he wouldnt waste his time on a pathetic excuse that is the merged scum

Goddo

Bench
No one would buy 2 Dragons 6 game memberships. Its a lot more expensive than a 12 game one.

Maybe its an idea for other clubs.... 2 different 6 game membership packages. Get people who aren't interested in going to all the home games buying one. Make it more expensive per game than a 12 match one so people are still likely to take one of those out.

_Johnsy

Referee
I see the scum still have little brother syndrome, really FFS its a good thing for the game if memberships are on the increase.

We should be applauding all efforts by clubs not trying to denigrate them.