What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

_Johnsy

Referee
membershipnumbers01022010.jpg

Doug2234

First Grade
I expect a boom in ticket sails come Pre Season Trial time.

Everyone wakes up and realised the footy is closer then they think..

big country

Juniors
that's because STGI have two home grounds as do West Tigers......and take away country memberships (out of town) there really is no logical reason why clubs would offer memebers the opportunity to downsize on their season tickets

nah mate I'm glad they dont offer them - more revenue for the club

CC_Roosters

First Grade
How many should we expect the storm to sell this year given they've started very late? i would like to think they can at least match last years total, as the prospect of a decent stadium and a few games in etihad might appeal to the fans more

MsStorm

Bench
How many should we expect the storm to sell this year given they've started very late? i would like to think they can at least match last years total, as the prospect of a decent stadium and a few games in etihad might appeal to the fans more

They are aiming for 10,000 members this year. It might be a tough ask due to the late start and the fact that there are some games at Etihad Stadium (some supporters loathe Etihad).

Apparently a number of supporters are up in arms about the increases in price and changes to the various packages on offer.

Hopefully the new stadium will make them change their minds.

yakstorm

First Grade
Whilst it's true that no one likes to pay more, the fact is the Storm have gone from one of the worst grounds in the NRL to arguably one of the best rectangular stadiums, should help justify the costs.

No more concrete pylons in the main grandstand to obstruct view, corporate boxes for our corporate partners, no more running track around the ground so everyone is now closer, and a venue that is designed to keep the noise and atmosphere of the fans within the ground. I'm sure after all those people complaining go to one game, they'll realise the extra money was all worth it.

Doug2234

First Grade
So, adjusting this figure on the Doust scale (aka the Doustometer), The Merge are up to 350,000 ticketed members.

Isn't that right Doug?

Doug?

DOUG?

LOL Fein!! Yeah going on Doust it probably is.

I dont know what he was smoking at Dells Bash but he definently said ticketed - unless he was talking combined Ticketed and non Ticketed and grouped them as ticketed, which doesnt surprise me.

f**ked if i know anymore.

Doug2234

First Grade
Just emailed the club and they advised we are currently at 8801 ticketed members..

Yes Fein i can confirm its ticketed.. :)

Fein

First Grade
Just emailed the club and they advised we are currently at 8801 ticketed members..

Yes Fein i can confirm its ticketed.. :)

:lol::lol:

Cheers mate - just having a freindly dig at you.

Well done on getting the figures and well done to The Dragons as well.

pplspoet

Juniors
Its going to be a close one. Thats Souths and the Dragons plus the Dogs, Eels and Sharks all already past their 2009 numbers with a month to go till kick off.

In the Dragons and Rabbitohs favour is the fact they have been really pushing the ticketed member bandwagon for a few years now. I think the Dragons were doing it before Souths and we have had 3 years of having it preached to us.

All the clubs will get there eventually.

petetheileet

First Grade
Souths have been going very hard as far as making contact personally, emails and snail mail, saints i thought could have done more

Sonic Star

Juniors
Souths need to do some fan days, they would attract quite a few more season ticket holders if they did