What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 T20 World Cup in India

vvvrulz

Coach
What a crap game Twenty/20 is.

Can say I have not watched a single game, just get the reports on ABC Grandstand and read the scorecards.

I guess it just reflects the youth of these days, short attention span, easily distracted and bore very easily. I see why they like it.

I reckon it is shyte.

T20I throws up some pretty solid games, particularly since the bowling and fielding level is miles above the domestic player pool.

However it is still far too batting oriented, focus all on slogs and wickets are 90% batting mistakes.

It's the worst of the three formats by far.

JJ

Immortal
When asked what he thought of T20, didn't Williamson say "well, it's one of my three favourite forms of international cricket"? :lol:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Agree 100% - think it should be compulsory to get into 1970's garb as the Kiwi's did in the first game - that was fun, at international level I really don't get the point

There is a 3 T20 series, NZ v Aus in Aus next summer.

It'd be great if Aus fans asked CA to play the games in retro playing kits. Different kits each game would be best.

TheParraboy

Staff member
nice recovery by the WI

Were 2/19 after 3 overs (Gayle 5)

Now are 2/97 after 11 overs, chasing 193

anyones game

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kholi 1/4 of his 1st over, that will do me, India win this easily now

WI 3/120 - 14 overs

TheParraboy

Staff member