What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 T20 World Cup in India

blaza88z

Coach
Suck shit India, if any team is a one man team it is India.. without Kohli they don't even make it out of the group

But seriously, what the f**k.. it just shows how big-headed Kohli is, he bowls the last over of the game and gets carted accordingly, at least give it to a full-time bowler, like your spinner

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Three chances for Simmons. He couldn't believe his luck. What a humble guy.

Dre Russ is funny but consistent, miss cue, miss, miss time, 2, 6, 4.

blaza88z

Coach
They won that with a bit in hand when you think about it, Sammy.. Bravo.. Braithwaite still to come

ANTiLAG

First Grade
They won that with a bit in hand when you think about it, Sammy.. Bravo.. Braithwaite still to come

They're missing Pollard.

Sammy has only batted twice, 0 and 6, Bravo has been struggling with the bat, his best a 28 (29) against Afghanistan, Braithwaite has two shots, both aim to clear the boundaries, but for some reason, the bowlers seem to give him 2 or 3 attempts at each shot, before he hits it for 6. 10(10) v SAfrica with one 6, and 13(8) v AFG with two 6's.

That said, I would have backed Bravo to work round with Simmons or Russell doing the striking, and maybe Sammy to come good today as we all know on his day he can be fierce, but not Braithwaite from a distance out. I'd be more keen to back Braithwaite in a heavy weight MMA contest. Braithwaite displayed he has more to his batsmanship in the tests in Australia, but in T20 death mode this tournament, he is like an abridged and simplified version of Dre Russ's shot selection. I'm sure he will get better based on his test efforts in Australia.

Ramdin must be on borrowed time to remain in the side after this tournament.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
Mighty mighty West Indies!
Didn't even need Gayle, wish they took all cricket this seriously

The gobsmacked faces and pin drop silence was worth the long night

Credit to Kholi though, one man team

vvvrulz

Coach
Kudos to my man MSD and his inspired choice to give Kohli the last over
Pandyas Bangers last over was equally garbage

Had a huge laugh when Hardik won the 'promising young player' poll over Santner and Root

vvvrulz

Coach
Quadruple post (sorry), but anyone catch Warnes obvious shots at Samuels?
Bagged him hard for 20 mins non stop

I heard Rob Zombie and Tobe Hooper are obsessed with casting Warne for the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre reboot.

They say he'll save them thousands in make up and face prosthetics.

blaza88z

Coach
Quadruple post (sorry), but anyone catch Warnes obvious shots at Samuels?
Bagged him hard for 20 mins non stop

He does it every time he commentates on Samuels and it's obvious as f**k he's carrying some baggage from when Samuels threw the bat in that T20 game

undertaker

Coach
He does it every time he commentates on Samuels and it's obvious as f**k he's carrying some baggage from when Samuels threw the bat in that T20 game

Warne with his vendettas and agendas again...still remembers getting burnt by Samuels 3yrs ago in the BBL.

Warne should be nowhere near a commentary box.

vvvrulz

Coach
Commentary in General was dire yesterday

Praise is fine but the Warne-Slats kiss ass of Kohli & Dhoni went on all night
The "omg they run so fast!" Statement alone was repeated a dozen times easily

Improves massively when Wilkins and Bish took the mike

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I cannot be happier than today, India and Virat (good player)...sucked in losers...

I Love all West Indians.

Crap game that Indians love...suck shyte BCCI may you rot in hell.

Beat the Poms, Chris, don't blush bay as I root you, and my world is good.

Again suck shyte BCCI....merkins.

Latest posts