What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Billythekid

First Grade
might hit 30K for the first time ever, for any sport , for an attendance at AAMI next Wed
seriously mouth watering Anzac day clashes next week with Allianz certain to be sold out too

I don't think it'll get quite that many but it'll still be a big crowd. Hopefully we see 70K+ between the 2 games.

Shame the eels are in such awful form because we could have had 3 massive crowds next week.

Still waiting on the weather though, isn't there the potential for storms right along the east coast next week. Could really impact the crowds if so.

Clifferd

Coach
might hit 30K for the first time ever, for any sport , for an attendance at AAMI next Wed
seriously mouth watering Anzac day clashes next week with Allianz certain to be sold out too

If only Parra weren’t playing diabolical atm the Parra v Wests game next Sunday would push 40k imo

With the Tigers going well it’ll probably only tops 25k.

Stallion

First Grade
I don't think it'll get quite that many but it'll still be a big crowd. Hopefully we see 70K+ between the 2 games.

Shame the eels are in such awful form because we could have had 3 massive crowds next week.

Still waiting on the weather though, isn't there the potential for storms right along the east coast next week. Could really impact the crowds if so.

A win from Parra may change things? Just hope the weather is good!

Billythekid

First Grade
If only Parra weren’t playing diabolical atm the Parra v Wests game next Sunday would push 40k imo

With the Tigers going well it’ll probably only tops 25k.

Hoping tigers fans come out in force. There's a huge fan base that's been dormant for a few years. Really takes me back seeing the dragons and tigers on top.

Clifferd

Coach
Hoping tigers fans come out in force. There's a huge fan base that's been dormant for a few years. Really takes me back seeing the dragons and tigers on top.

Well if you don’t include tigers playing manly away last week it’s gonna feel like forever since we’ve played in Sydney near our home base

Taken our Melbourne home game to NZ and now todays game to Tamworth

We’ll come out in droves next sunday, not sure about Parra tho

Perth Red

Post Whore
the NRL doesn't keep a tally officially as far as I know
so this fumbler like most of them has NFI

going into rnd 7
we'd had 48 games played with 759,811 watching ( all double headers split ) at an average of 15,829

Yes they do as they report it in their annual report

Warriors Fever

Juniors
If you were to flick between the league and union last night rugby league looks on the up in nz. Obviously it will never overtake rugby there, I actually enjoy the union played there, but league can really cement itself as the second sport here.

Stallion

First Grade
If you were to flick between the league and union last night rugby league looks on the up in nz. Obviously it will never overtake rugby there, I actually enjoy the union played there, but league can really cement itself as the second sport here.

Had it not been for some big obstacles like little access to schools etc. RL would be number one in NZ now.

Latest posts