What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Cute that anyone thinks the NSW halves need to dominate with Trell and Turbo in the centres.

As long as Luai and Cleary give them clean ball and Teddy stays out of the f**king way, the forwards will just need to hold their own.

*maybe Teddy should be doing physio training during the week. Any time the ball goes left he can give Turbo’s hammies a quick rub.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Cute that anyone thinks the NSW halves need to dominate with Trell and Turbo in the centres.

As long as Luai and Cleary give them clean ball and Teddy stays out of the f**king way, the forwards will just need to hold their own.

*maybe Teddy should be doing physio training during the week. Any time the ball goes left he can give Turbo’s hammies a quick rub.
Teddy staying out of the way is going to be our biggest obstacle.

Maroon4life

Juniors
I find it amusing how all the rhetoric is about Ponga and Gagai missing out on Origin selection.

But not one person has brought up Xavier Coates missing out on a Maroon jersey.

*Crickets*.

Seems Billy has caught on that he's an overrated dud.

Who didn’t already know that?

He’s made of glass and his whole resume is highlights of how high he can leap, catching the ball is inconsequential.

Spot On

Coach
The outpouring of grief over the omissions of a bloke who gets knocked out pulling on his headgear and a centre who missed 30 tackles in 3 games last time he marked up on Latrell in Origin is moving.

How dare you Billy! You disloyal, shallow bastard Slater!!!

jack coburn

Juniors
just once i would have liked to see that half wit Radley play an origin game. would of only lasted 5 minutes but would have been funny as

Believe me, it has never, ever gone unnoticed by viewers across the spectrum. Don't ever expect a 3-0 drubbing ever again. Does not do wonders for the ratings when the 3rd game has a 2-0 scoreline heading into the final game. BTW, Gus hates me.
Anyone who believes in conspiracies involving governments or RL management are imbiciles