What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
Oh I wasn't blaming you. I just feel if his story is true he should have informed the Blues earlier and put a line through his name altogether. If he's not fit to train as an 18th man, he certainly isn't for a starting spot.

But somehow I think he would have magically been fit to train and play if Turbo wasn't picked.

If Freddy wants to not pick players from the most in form sides then I don’t blame Souths. What’s the point being 18th man all likelihood not playing AND not playing for Souths.

GongPanther

Referee
Shit bait. The forwards rolling over and being complete cowards lost game 3 last year
Exactamundo x 3 times. Freddy's selections were puzzling in doing nought for Cleary's protection.

For this series, Cleary is one year older and wiser. Lets hope that Freddy has selected the right forwards to protect him not only in the 20th min, but also the 75th min when it comes down to the wire.

Pengai, Young, Martin, Collins, Flegler, Arrow, Gilbert - fair chunk of lunatics here. Should be good. Someone might go for 10 in the bin at some stage. What are the odds for those 7? I gotOdds for sin-bin due to head explosion

$1.45 TPJ
$1.55 Collins
$1.70 Flegler
$1.90 Gilbert
$2.40 Young
$2.55 Arrow
$3.50 Martin

with TPJ coming into $1.10 by kick off.

Last edited:

King hit

Coach
Everyone was also boasting the Hulk Olakuatu should play Origin too. I remember that pea heart ran for 6m off 1 run against Penrith earlier this year in the first half. Would take TPJ, Frizell and Young n a heartbeat over him.
Really stoked to see Frizell back in the team tbh. Such a great player for the Blues in the past.

GongPanther

Referee
PENRITH bias but IMO Freddy was going to go with Lenui for impact off the bench.

Injured so went with the Wish.com version in TPJ.
yup. Lenny will be there next year, and with TPJ they will dub them as the terrible twosome.

Artiste

Juniors
Pengai, Young, Martin, Collins, Flegler, Arrow, Gilbert - fair chunk of lunatics here. Should be good. Someone might go for 10 in the bin at some stage. What are the odds for those 7? I gotOdds for sin-bin due to head explosion

$1.45 TPJ
$1.55 Collins
$1.70 Flegler
$1.90 Gilbert
$2.40 Young
$2.55 Arrow
$3.50 Martin

with TPJ coming into $1.10 by kick off.
Brilliant! Reckon that Gilbert bloke’s $1.10 in my opinion

GongPanther

Referee
The bait was taken but seriously if they don’t stand up this series questions have to asked.
LOL! yea, but as usual, it doesnt matter which side is picked, for some unknown reason Qld tend to lift. But I really think we still have a very lethal side.

And if you want my upmost opinion, one day we'll have Cleary as a future coach when he retires from club footy.