What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Finals Week 3
Brisbane Broncos v Warriors
Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 23 September 2023

NRL kickoff 7:50pm

Broadcast live on Nine Network, 9Now, Fox League and Kayo Sports.

BRI2023TEAM.png

1. Reece Walsh 2. Jesse Arthars 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Ezra Mam 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Brendan Piakura 16. Kobe Hetherington 17. Keenan Palasia 18. Corey Oates 19. Martin Taupau 20. Corey Jensen 21. Jock Madden 22. Tristan Sailor

WAR2022TEAM.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Rocco Berry 4. Adam Pompey 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Wayde Egan 10. Mitchell Barnett 11. Jackson Ford 12. Marata Niukore 13. Tohu Harris 14. Dylan Walker 15. Jazz Tevaga 16. Bayley Sironen 17. Josh Curran 18. Freddy Lussick 20. Taine Tuaupiki 21. Bunty Afoa 22. Ali Leiataua 23. Edward Kosi

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Gerard SUTTON
Sideline Officials: Phil HENDERSON, Drew OULTRAM
Video Referee: Ashley KLEIN​

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Warriors with a fit johnson are way better than melbourne. Even matchups 1-17

Broncos in for a shock if they get behind on the scoreboard.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
In the horrible position where I may have to hope Bronco win even though I want Warrior to win it all. I just don’t want Penrith to win, so if Storms can beat Panther, then Go Warrior, but if Panther beats Storms, I can’t see Warrior beating Panther in the GF, but Bronco can.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I wish I had made better life choices so I could afford to fly over the ditch for this game and the grand final, given this year is our year 😅

Haven't seen Broncos live before but what an epic way to break that cherry by seeing the first rival go down in flames as the Warriors steam towards third time lucky in Grand Finals and Panthers games this year!!!!

Leber

Bench
In the horrible position where I may have to hope Bronco win even though I want Warrior to win it all. I just don’t want Penrith to win, so if Storms can beat Panther, then Go Warrior, but if Panther beats Storms, I can’t see Warrior beating Panther in the GF, but Bronco can.
Thanks Gus.

mxlegend99

Referee
Broncos have arguably been the form team of the year and have probably the highest high of any team.

Warriors looked fantastic this weekend. But after week 1 I had the remaining teams playing to be eliminated by Panthers and Warriors so I'll stick to that. I think Broncos will win big here unfortunately.

But hopefully Warriors have something to throw at them.

Incorrect

Coach
Do Saturday night ratings mean that much to channel 9 that they need to schedule this game for near a 10pm kick off NZ time? Couldn't they make an exception this year and at least make it a 7pm kick off AU time....

Diesel

Referee
Warriors have been forced to play under Adam Gee the last two weeks, surely we’ve had our time with him in charge.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Wahs to keep riding the generous legups the NRL has gifted them all season and win an enthralling game. Harris to be immense.

Iamback

Coach
Broncos have arguably been the form team of the year and have probably the highest high of any team.

Warriors looked fantastic this weekend. But after week 1 I had the remaining teams playing to be eliminated by Panthers and Warriors so I'll stick to that. I think Broncos will win big here unfortunately.

But hopefully Warriors have something to throw at them.

Broncos could be too rested, Early on it should be a good contest