What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 (incl WCC)

Wizardman

First Grade
Offers nothing in attack and his defensive efforts are overhyped as well. Not a Rep quality player.
Disagree there. He is not natural centre by any stretch but he has worked real hard to become a very solid one. I won't say he is a great defender.....but he is competent enough. In attack, he is a pretty strong runner who can set up his winger. I won't say he is brilliant but he is pretty damn solid

mozza91

Coach
Disagree there. He is not natural centre by any stretch but he has worked real hard to become a very solid one. I won't say he is a great defender.....but he is competent enough. In attack, he is a pretty strong runner who can set up his winger. I won't say he is brilliant but he is pretty damn solid
Solid is fair. He’s not a bad player but he shouldn’t be near a rep side. Same with Lomax.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Offers nothing in attack and his defensive efforts are overhyped as well. Not a Rep quality player.

x2

put him in a bottom 8 team and everyone would say how ordinary he was. Reminds me a lot of Blake Ayshford. In 2010/11 was getting huge wraps. Then when he started to play in poor teams everyone saw what he was.

Latest posts