What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R16 Sat - Wests Tigers 6-28 Melbourne @ Campbelltown

Round 16: Wests Tigers v Melbourne

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
Can a tigers fan tell me why Blore has trouble getting into this squad? He has been best on field tonight
SheeniASS that's why.
Us long suffering tiger supporters deserve better than that crap. I'm over it....till next game.
Oh well, I may as well cheer on Aussie Thriller Miller in the Motor Gp Sprint later on tonight...at least he gives it his all and usually at the sharp end at the finish.

This Year?

Immortal
Pretty good team effort from Storm. The highlight is always Bellamy cam. It seems different at Campbelltown though. I don't know if it's the camera angle or the lighting, but he went through the full repertoire of Craig's list.
It felt at times like the Tigers had been thrown to the wolves, but you can see where they are improving. They really needed Stef's big body out there, but the halves were terrible.