What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Sun - Newcastle 29-10 Souths @ McDonald Jones

Round 25: Newcastle v Souths

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Adam Gee is a f**king clown for talking Atkins out of that send off. It was 100% a send off, and Atkins was about to make one of the few good decisions in his career.

Absolute clown car of incompetence.

This Year?

Immortal
Why couldn't Souths play like that last week? It felt so weird seeing all the calls go against them.
It's mind boggling how they've gone from one of the few teams that have beaten PENRITH to playing like a bottom 4 team.

Knights play a great brand of footy and I could easily jump on their bandwagon, but I don't want to bring the stench of failure near them.

Iamback

Coach
Why couldn't Souths play like that last week? It felt so weird seeing all the calls go against them.
It's mind boggling how they've gone from one of the few teams that have beaten PENRITH to playing like a bottom 4 team.

Knights play a great brand of footy and I could easily jump on their bandwagon, but I don't want to bring the stench of failure near them.

I think Roosters get 8th.

That will mean 4 of our 5 losses were v bottom 8 teams, crazy that sides who trouble us are falling so far down

Beating Penrith is so passé these days.

yobbo84

First Grade

Arrogance was our downfall. Beat the Storm, beat the Broncos, beat the Panthers, beat the Warriors.

Thought we were king shit and could cruise to the finals.

Then our pants got pulled down and now we have to walk through the town square naked.

You reap what you sow.

Arrogance was our downfall. Beat the Storm, beat the Broncos, beat the Panthers, beat the Warriors.

Thought we were king shit and could cruise to the finals.

Then our pants got pulled down and now we have to walk through the town square naked.

You reap what you sow.
We are on the same journey after rubbing Bennett’s face in it, noses up in the air, very proud of ourselves, marching triumphantly to second last until next weekend.

We still own Penrith. They’ve got nothing so far as we are concerned. Easy points, a gift. Nothing to see here.

They’d be better off forfeiting games against us to spare them from injury and the ensuing embarrassment and humiliation.

Smug is a fantasy. Their fans hang their heads in shame when they happen across the WT jersey in the street. Some of them are moved to bow, but us nodding in recognition is a waste of our energy.

A few of our kids try but we gently clip their ears.

At least our ex panthers are doing something, unlike the dogs, too busy morris dancing for Gus and Ciraldo.

Last edited:

Latest posts