What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin I - Wed 5 Jun - NSW 10-38 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Queensland

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Hahah I love how he came in acting like a hero with a statement that actually makes no sense.

So what of his is dead? Who does it belong to? What was it that is dead?

What a stupid oaf. Bless. He'll be strutting around with his canvas gucci purse like he did something.
I think hes referring to Maguire's origin coaching career.

Wb1234

Immortal
It's even better since the prick is f**king off to a dying sport.

Nice 7 minute origin career.
One hudred percent he gets picked for game two if not suspended

madge was defending him

Madge poor player selections cost nsw the game

Really...I know it sounds right but can you name some examples...I can't think of any similar in origin where a direct hit in open play to the head knocked out before he hits the ground have happened. I think send off any time.. think whet saved players in the past was lack of TV angles but nothing is missed now. Suaali f**ked it...enjoy union
I remember Ian Roberts taking out Jason Smith off the ball in 1994, breaking his jaw. Roberts wasn't sent off. I think he went to the blood bin.

Greenhill got sent off by David Manson for far less in 1996. It's about time a cockroach was punished for foul play.

Last edited:
I love how when NSW lose it's because they didn't select the right players. It's never because Queensland were better on the night. It's all down to dud selections. The people who wank on about the wrong team being selected are the first to say Queenslanders are dumb.

It begs the question.

If New South Welshmen are so smart, why are their selectors so much dumber than the ones from Queensland?