What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
2025 going to be a rebuild year expect the same results hopefully well be lining up like this rd1 below you can see the squad of top 30 which obviously shows that there is absolutley no cap space until we release players.

1. Munro
2. Tass
3. Mitchell
4. Wighton
5. Campbell Graham
6. Walker
7. Dodd
8. Moale
9. Humpreys
10. KK
11. Aitken
12. Arrow
13. Muarry

14. Ilias
15. Duncan
16. Tatola
17. Keppie
18. Schuster
19. Milne
20. Host
21. Haivili
22. Gray
23. Shaq
24. Johnston
25.Fletcher Myers
26. Thomas Fletcher
27. Liam le Blanc
28. Peter Mamazolous
29. Ben Lovett
30. ?

So you can see how our cap is stuffed for next year as all these players are contracted and no room to move.

With 2026 hoping to buy some players and get rid of dead wood like:

1. Haivili
2. Host
3. Shaq
4. Peter Mam
5. Ben Lovett
6. Fletcher Myers
7. Liam Le Blanc
8. Alex Johnston
Munro won’t be FB whether people like it or not it will be Trell. Trell suspended round 1 means Jye Gray has a game at the back.

Myers is not top 30 he’s in positions 31-36 on a development contract same as Le Blanc I think for 2025.

As I understand it we have 2 top 30 spots left. Mellars is top 30 I believe but he’s had a horror last 2 years with injury.

We are short on a back and middle forward but not much cap space left.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tatola is out of the moon boot. My mate was near Heffron the other day saw Tatola walking with a real limp. I hope he is gonna be ok. With Trell and AJ likely out round 1 at this stage we might trot out this….

Gray
Tass
Campbell
Wighton
Munro
Cody
Dodd
Keaon
Mamouzelos
Moale
Aitken
Arrow (pushes to middle when Schuster comes on)
Murray

Humphreys/Ilias
Tatola
Duncan
Schuster

Keppie

Latest posts