What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test - India v New Zealand at Pune, 24th-28th October 2024

King-Gutho94

Coach
Kiwis won the toss and batting first.

Santner in for Henry for the Kiwis

3 changes for India

Gill, Washington Sundar & Akash Deep in for Siraj, KL Rahul & Kuldeep Yadav

edabomb

First Grade
I can't believe we just keep sending Latham out to bat vs India/Oz/Eng/SA in red ball. He averages 26.57 against those four nations. Matt Henry averages 21.71 against the same opposition.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thought this test was another couple of days away

Time flies

Kiwis 2/107

Conway 59, Ravi 8
These two need to take the score to well over 200

JJ

Immortal
I'm shocked they retained Southee over Henry, but I guess Southee is practically a spinner at times - pleas don't bowl O'Rourke into the ground!!!

Santner is strange, I guess it came down to whether they wanted a innocuous left arm orthodox, or an innocuous offie (Bracewell) - given Ravindra bowls as well as Santner, I'd have been tempted the other way - but Ravindra should not be overbowled given his value elsewhere...

Williamson missed, hopefully there for third, and hopefully Latham can continue to contribute by winning the toss :p

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Kholi has averaged below 30 every year since 2020 except 2023.

In 2023 he scored 2 centuries. They are the only centuries he's scored since 2019 in 56 innings.

He now averages 48.74

edabomb

First Grade
The gift that keeps giving.

Screenshot-20241017-193104-ESPNCricinfo.jpg

Latest posts